REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Don Steese

Jeep Wrangler??

Curt

I believe you can tow a Subaru Forester four down if it has a manual transmission.  Should be a fairly lightweight vehicle and with the proper tires and the AWD it should be reasonably capable off the pavement.  Might be worth looking into.

Don Steese
1 hour ago, Curt said:

I believe you can tow a Subaru Forester four down if it has a manual transmission.  Should be a fairly lightweight vehicle and with the proper tires and the AWD it should be reasonably capable off the pavement.  Might be worth looking into.

I passed on the Subaru I really should have bought a few months ago. 06' Baja turbo with 71K. 

Chesepeakes_Man

Good move Don. No sense in buying something your not comfortable with. I have been pricing base plates, tow bars etc for my 08 Ram and they are expensive, then 6-8 hour to install them at $100.00 per hour. If you cruise some RV and Bus site you may find something already outfitted............. might be a long shot but who knows. 

good luck, Dale 

Randy S

I looked at the Suzuki and Mits. mini warehouse trucks a few years ago. Was looking for a small 4x off road for coyote calling. There are some impressive offroad vids of those things with 4wd. The killer was that they weren't street legal in MT. Don't know about other states. 

Chukarman

You did good to pass on it.

Dogwood

Buy this one

Grand Vitara