• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff88

• Ben Hong

• Big Al

• dogrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is surprising about the difference in playoff hockey vs regular season is that you would think with more eyes on TV screens the NHL would want to showcase talent, speed and the beauty of the game

Jeff your appreciation of the Canadian cultural influences in producing sensitive, tough and superbly athletic people is pretty bang on, but my Christ even we have to be constantly vigilant to prevent

If they assessed penalties with the same standards in the playoffs that they do in the regular season, I believe that there would be fewer of these incidents.  IMHO by "letting them play" something as

Are you ready for a game seven.

Caps are playing better than Pens and have all the momentum.  Should be fun Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Hoping the Sens can get it done tonight. Go, Sens Go! 

Yep, that too.

2 hours ago, Britlab said:

Predator fans, anyone?

If they ended up playing either the Pens or Rangers for the cup I would be all over their bandwagon. 

The Rangers only played about 10 minutes of desperate hockey when they should have played the whole game like that. They had home ice advantage, fercrissakes.

The other two series go tomorrow. Sentimentally I am pulling for the Oil. Damn I love watching those young kids learning how to win. Conner McDavid is the next Gretzky, and is dominating the game at the age of 20.

I am going out on a limb by saying the the Caps will win tomorrow, but I really believe that Ovi is hurt. Too many Pens are ailing and the team is taking lots of punishment from the Caps.

springerguy
9 hours ago, Ben Hong said:

Conner McDavid is the next Gretzky, and is dominating the game at the age of 20.

I watch a lot of OHL hockey and enjoyed watching McDavid when he was with the Erie Otters.  Not only a fantastic hockey player, but during his time in Erie (a pretty small town) -- he was very sportsman like on the ice and incredibly polite off the ice.

vagrousehunter
16 hours ago, Big Al said:

If they ended up playing either the Pens or Rangers for the cup I would be all over their bandwagon. 

Yep

vagrousehunter
24 minutes ago, springerguy said:

I watch a lot of OHL hockey and enjoyed watching McDavid when he was with the Erie Otters.  Not only a fantastic hockey player, but during his time in Erie (a pretty small town) -- he was very sportsman like on the ice and incredibly polite off the ice.

I'd like to see the Oilers win just because of McDavid.  He's amazing.

MN Tonester

rooting for the Oilers against the Ducks; then the Preds against Oilers (if it comes to that)

really don't care who wins in the East (leaning a bit toward the Caps).  should be great games tonight