Jump to content

Book authored by UJer "Wisconsin" now available


Recommended Posts

Don Steese

I haven't received  my book yet. I wonder if that could be because I forgot to send my check?? :S  I'll get it out this weekend!!  Old pharts forget stuff!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Winter section my newly released book "Up the Creek". 

IMG_0237.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need names for those puppies.

Good boy Dakota!

 

Thanks for the great read Ken!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2017 at 10:01 AM, Don Steese said:

I haven't received  my book yet. I wonder if that could be because I forgot to send my check?? :S  I'll get it out this weekend!!  Old pharts forget stuff!!!

Don,

I did not receive your order. You are allowed to forget, but if I forgot - that's not allowed!

Ken

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, Wisconsin said:

Don,

I did not receive your order. You are allowed to forget, but if I forgot - that's not allowed!

Ken

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

KEN, Placed order for book in mailbox this morning. Cain't wait.  WC hatch is looking good, here in Mi this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boz03 said:

KEN, Placed order for book in mailbox this morning. Cain't wait.  WC hatch is looking good, here in Mi this year.

 Thanks. I'm still trying to mist net a male in my backyard. Net-wise bugger. One I banded last year in the same spot?

Ken

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Top before spinning to the Sponsor subforum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Treerooster

Just finished this book. Read a chapter or two a night.

 

Great book Ken, I enjoyed it very much! 

 

The book will now reside in my cabin in Wis next to some other "Wis" books, such as "A Sand County Almanac".

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2017 at 9:56 PM, Treerooster said:

Just finished this book. Read a chapter or two a night.

 

Great book Ken, I enjoyed it very much! 

 

The book will now reside in my cabin in Wis next to some other "Wis" books, such as "A Sand County Almanac".

 

 

Thanks Treerooster! Glad you enjoyed it. My second book, which is in progress, has a working title of "Reflections". It's pure upland hunting in Wisconsin, worthy of a place on your cabin bookshelf. After nearly 50 years of tramping the north woods with my bird dogs, I have plenty of stories to share.

 

Ken

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 12:27 PM, Ruffs.N.Brooks said:

Can a guy still get a signed copy, or has the time passed? 

Wow, sorry I missed this. Still interested?

Ken

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...