Book authored by UJer "Wisconsin"

IMG_0046.JPG

"I met my first ruffed grouse as a teenager in the late 1960s. It exploded from a stand of scrub oak in Waushara County and sailed off unscathed – I stood mouth open, holding an empty shotgun shell and wondering what had just happened. It was my first ruffed grouse hunt during a “high” in their 10-year population cycle and now, forty years later, I found myself enjoying yet another high."

Those words come from one of 48 essays recently published in my book “Up the Creek”. Grouse and woodcock hunting, bird dogs and puppies, bird watching and country living – this book is a compilation of seasonal essays about outdoor life in rural Wisconsin.

Although available for sale on conventional internet locations, Brad has graciously agreed to allow me to share another outlet for UJers – signed copies with a portion of the proceeds to go back into the UJ coffers. In order to purchase an autographed copy of my book, send a check (made out to Ken M. Blomberg and UJ on the memo line) to Ken M. Blomberg, 2099 Mayflower Rd, Junction City, WI 54443. Cost for the 160 page paperback version is $12.99 plus $2.63 postage = $15.62. (WI residents add $.71 tax). Thank you in advance for your order. PM me with any questions.

20 minutes ago, GB Jack said:

I'm in!!!! How to buy?

. In order to purchase an autographed copy of my book, send a check (made out to Ken M. Blomberg and UJ on the memo line) to Ken M. Blomberg, 2099 Mayflower Rd, Junction City, WI 54443. Cost for the 160 page paperback version is $12.99 plus $2.63 postage = $15.62. (WI residents add $.71 tax) 

3 hours ago, UplandHntr said:

will there be a hard cover book at some point?

No plans at this time. Depends how sales go over time....

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2017 at 5:41 PM, Wisconsin said:

. In order to purchase an autographed copy of my book, send a check (made out to Ken M. Blomberg and UJ on the memo line) to Ken M. Blomberg, 2099 Mayflower Rd, Junction City, WI 54443. Cost for the 160 page paperback version is $12.99 plus $2.63 postage = $15.62. (WI residents add $.71 tax) 

IMG_0237.JPG

• 1 year later...