Weekend Brew...what r u enjoying tonight?

Anything Samuel Smith.  The Bud Lite in the middle is meant as a joke.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATExAGNiNy00YzRkLTA3MDEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADouy2grPB7ESfTeSM2ABEngcANt3ACzNMXUabivFWMA7eEAAAAgEMAAAAHn4EUVZuFUWx4gq9iyT%2B6QAAAGWIUMwAAAABEgAQADrpyIXX3KVDrPWF9GCa1As%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=qkvtMcU1-k-4SRFAFYJ7eGAJqheF1tQYDSa5GNJVyvY7dZvKNV58_IFFq-_A_ymys-TvTtkXoR4.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.eyJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctNzI4ODctMTI4MDExNjQ4MVwiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiMzEzMDQ4NTYxNDIwMDMzXCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDExY2I3LTRjNGQtMDcwMS0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCJ9IiwiaXNzIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImF1ZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2sub2ZmaWNlLm5ldEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJleHAiOjE1MDEzMzUxMTksIm5iZiI6MTUwMTMzNDUxOX0.MqsOCxJV29wVopVA1hnAJW5JazZQ8Nwii_HnuaGDP9D4_r3DehVNDaWfGRYofY7-oVvYA8SlNCiqg_5XRMg66UGpSHakJlQzgjSrSeRA5GYUfQSggvIt6BeRt9589zkUfaU3gD29CoNLZ-NGSX7Mwt_-TtlTJvZiZ_C5CsO0WK0XJfJgjlHyoQ1gBfZ3ERo1SoperoAVzWa0QvdIcbRu2PU8mPiWU9gum_9hzo8hmx-I36bSTs9giU2q4LwquCbtwITESEh7Fm4KQsWxFU5yjQ5J2p31mtfGYnWdoHGbzxMw_4VrkraH--j7dNG_BA6kI2iqJO8BjsGc5NFjP-cQMQ&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• Jazz4Brazo

• Clueless1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do. Have for years. Lately it's mostly light German lagers like Helles, Helles Bock, and Pilsners. My garage and basement have three refrigerators dedicated just to brewing. Sometimes I'll brew an A

Guinness is to beer what grouse is to birds...the one and only King

An ice cold Corona. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Love is a strong word...Shandies are very refreshing during the heat of the summer. Sort of liked a spiked lemonade but still "beery" I also enjoy Corona and any Belgium White brew. Detest any hoppy beer, makes me puke, much like whiskey and cigars. Again, that's also embarrassing.

Love may be a strong word, but I was thinking of their excitement when it comes out. 

So if we ever meet up it will be simple. I can drink the hoppy  beers and Bourbon, you can have the lagers and Belgian Whites, we'll have to go find a new friend for the foreign whiskey and cigars. 

Birdcountry70

Last night we tried Chili Beer,  has a chili pepper floating around in each bottle.  I'm not a fan.  I love spicy food but the only spicy drink I've ever liked is a good bloody mary. 

Birdcountry70
16 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Leinenkugels Grapefruit Shandy. It's embarrassing but I'm beyond caring.

Our local grocery store had Leinenkugels summer shandy for $2.50 a six pack for several months last year,  I dont know why so cheap but we drank a ton of em.  Now they are back to $8.49 and I may never have another. Bummer,  they are sure good on a hot day. 

Just got back from taking the dogs out for a few hours.....Sam Adams Boston Lager now.  I like the IPA's, 20 years ago you couldn't have paid me to drink them.  Now I have to remind myself to make sure I buy 'session' IPA's all the rest can sneak up on ya pretty quick!

KC's Boulevard American Kolsch. Excellent copy of the superb brew from Cologne. Light with a crisp taste. Don't know how long they'll be offering it, I'm all in as long as it is available.

Going to The World of Outlaws tonite so it will be cheap cold domestic brew for me. 

1 hour ago, UplandHntr said:

Going to The World of Outlaws tonite so it will be cheap cold domestic brew for me. 

They stop at Lernerville Speedway every year.  Quite a site for our little community.  Cheap cold domestics in my group are now known affectionately as "NASCAR beer".   

Craig Conroy

Among the Leinenkugel's Shandys, Grapefruit is my favorite, too.  Orange is OK, the rest I mostly use for beer can chicken.  Tonight I had a Leinie's Wisconsin Red Pale Ale.  They're doing an Anniversary Lager that I like, too.  Kinda reminds me of Sam Adams.  But if I could only pick one, it'll be Guinness Stout.

7 hours ago, Birdcountry70 said:

Our local grocery store had Leinenkugels summer shandy for $2.50 a six pack for several months last year,  I dont know why so cheap but we drank a ton of em.  Now they are back to $8.49 and I may never have another. Bummer,  they are sure good on a hot day. 

End of summer? 

I'd have bought a couple at that price to leave in the shop and keep people that don't like IPAs from drinking my $9 6 packs. 

Dick Sellers

With temps 90++ the last couple of weeks, I've turned to Deshutes Inversion IPA.  Seems to help.