Weekend Brew...what r u enjoying tonight?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• Jazz4Brazo

• Clueless1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do. Have for years. Lately it's mostly light German lagers like Helles, Helles Bock, and Pilsners. My garage and basement have three refrigerators dedicated just to brewing. Sometimes I'll brew an A

Guinness is to beer what grouse is to birds...the one and only King

An ice cold Corona. 

Posted Images

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, Uplander said:

I'm big on Trillium and Tree House IPAs these days.  If you're not from Massachusetts, and not into IPAs, it won't mean much to you.  If you are a beer nut, these are high on the holy grail list....

Solid choices.  too bad the head brew master from Trillium left recently......  I'm sure the recipes are in good hands though....especially for what they both charge per case :-)

I wish I could post pics here still damn you Photobucket! Our local here, Roughtail Brewing, is releasing their Imperial Stout this weekend for the season a 12.2% brewed with vanilla and Cacao nibs, my wifes favorite beer of all time and a Stout I will put up against the best there is anywhere.

Over the next few evenings I will be enjoying Grain Belt Nordeast and some hot, mulled cider with Apple Brandy. My wife and I started making this mulled cider with Apple Brandy last year. It's delicious and also works great on Halloween to share with the Adults that need to take the edge off a little as they walk through the neighborhood in the sugar fueled kid tornado.

3 hours ago, HAMMER DOG said:

I wish I could post pics here still damn you Photobucket! Our local here, Roughtail Brewing, is releasing their Imperial Stout this weekend for the season a 12.2% brewed with vanilla and Cacao nibs, my wifes favorite beer of all time and a Stout I will put up against the best there is anywhere.

HD--give postimg.org a look. It works real slick like and what I moved to since the PB blackmail.

1lQLUBf.jpg

Hey Clueless, the Sweetwater 420's are good. I have one left in my fridge from when we were in Florida. I tried a swamp Gorilla when we were down there, tasted like gasoline and swamp water,I couldn't even choke it all down.Had to dump it out!!

I'm having a Crazy Canuck IPA tonight, brewed in Toronto.

• 2 weeks later...