How much coffee do you drink?

I actually don't drink it every day. On weekends I like to make a pot and the mutts and I enjoy our quiet time on the back porch while the family sleeps. During the week I sometimes go through the drive through for one. So I guess I drink @ 10 cups a week. Hell maybe I need to drink more ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terrym

• charlo slim

• Ben Hong

• jeff88

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, there are therapists who can help you with that......

I use that method too, when I'm making coffee just for myself.   Otherwise the drip coffee maker with ground coffee and the same filter does exactly the same thing for multiple cups of coffe

Drink or mainline?

Posted Images

Depends on the day. On my days off usually just one large cup in the morning. On nights I work probably 4 or 5 cups to keep awake.

bennelli-banger

I drink it all day.  Today I brewed my first pot around 4 am...i will probably brew my last pot around 7 or 8 pm...pretty much drink it all throughout the day.  Zero calories! You gotta like that.  I like mine the way I like my women...Hot, full of booze, and first thing in the morning!!!  I purposely omitted one other adjective.  Now my whiskey, same thing...I like it exactly the same way that i like my women...Canadian, about 12 years old, and all mixed up with coke!!

I'm a recovering coffeeholic. I was drinking at least five mugs of very strong coffee a day, three in the morning and two in the afternoon. I could even drink a mug right before going to bed and still have no trouble going to sleep. Even the withdrawal headaches I'd get in the morning when I couldn't get my coffee (like when I forgot to pack it on a camping trip) didn't really motivate me to cut back. However, I've recently cut back to two mugs in the morning and one in the afternoon. What finally got to me was the fact that caffeine is a bladder irritant and I just got tired of having to go to the john every half hour (or less) during and after my three mugs of morning coffee. It was really annoying when I'd take my dog out for his morning walk. It was almost a race between us as to who could piss on the bush first. I've found that two mugs in the morning works much better for me, the first before taking the dog out and the second mug when I return. My afternoon mug is not a problem and helps me get through my usual post-lunch lethargy.

I like coffee so much for a while I was roasting my own beans, trying to capture that perfect cuppa joe! Now if someone could just bioengineer caffeine that wasn't a bladder irritant!

Steve

Coveyrise64

Zero.....! Can't recall if I've even tasted the stuff. Plain water works for me.

cr

5 minutes ago, Coveyrise64 said:

Zero.....! Can't recall if I've even tasted the stuff. Plain water works for me.

cr

Well, there are therapists who can help you with that......

braque du upstate

Absolutely love it now. hated it  into my mid 30s. Days off I try to have 4 cups in the morning.  12 HR night shifts I probably do 12 cups.  

shoot-straight

i try not to drink as much as i used to. makes me have to pee like crazy if i drink too much. i drink ZERO when going deer hunting.... i got one of those walmart fake YETI tumblers and drink one a day. its about the right amount for me. 

One or two cups every morning.  I've got a hyper streak and my wife has forbidden caffeine after 2-3pm for me :D 

charlo slim

Too damn much if I'm not careful. Exactly NONE after mid-morning is about right if I hope to sleep that night. 

And, yes, I do indeed follow my customary approach of using only the latest, greatest, exclusivest, techno-tactical equipment and ingredients.  To do

otherwise would be so.... well.... so common!

IMG_0764.thumb.JPG.3635e6c396568d832daa879a2803a32f.JPG

On average, 2 cups a day.  Never past noon.  Yes, I am an addict.  This is new for me, just the last 2 years or so and I don't plan on changing.

Currently one large mug in the morning. Typically either pre-ground medium blend Dunkin' Donuts coffee or whole bean/grinded medium blend Dunkin' Donuts coffee. (DD is a New England coffee shop, that sells its coffee in grocery stores too... blue collar Starbucks.) In a coffee dripper /grinder machine. About 3/4 of a regular spoon of sugar and a good splash of light cream. I was drinking around 3 mugs in the morning up until about a month ago. Was just getting to hyper and it was unnecessary and a habit.