How much coffee do you drink?

I don't drink that much but I do like to make my own. Only a few cups a week always in the morning. More when Hunting season is here but then I settle for other peoples not so good brew. 

IMG_2828.JPG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terrym

• charlo slim

• Ben Hong

• jeff88

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, there are therapists who can help you with that......

I use that method too, when I'm making coffee just for myself.   Otherwise the drip coffee maker with ground coffee and the same filter does exactly the same thing for multiple cups of coffe

Drink or mainline?

Posted Images

Two cups, mugs actually, in the morning.  A cup after dinner maybe once a week.  A shot of Bailey's might find its way into that one. :)

A cup before I exercise, which hasn't been much lately.

Birdcountry70

A long time ago when I worked at a store that always had free coffee for the customers and employees,  I drank it all day every day.  About 10 years ago I quit drinking it completely.  It wasn't really a decision I made for any particular reason,  I guess I just got tired of it. 

NVChukarChaser
On 8/7/2017 at 5:26 AM, terrym said:

I actually don't drink it every day. On weekends I like to make a pot and the mutts and I enjoy our quiet time on the back porch while the family sleeps. During the week I sometimes go through the drive through for one. So I guess I drink @ 10 cups a week. Hell maybe I need to drink more ?

I would call ten cups a good start to a morning, those baby years do that to you. 

2 hours ago, steveziv said:

A shot of Bailey's might find its way into that one. :)

I'm liking that mix. 

I have one of those little 4 cup coffee makers and half of that a day is the right amount to fill my mug.  Sometimes on weekends I will do the whole pot but that is rare.  Past couple of years have been drinking some variety of Sprout's coffees.

I'm sensitive to caffeine.  If I don't want to be up most of the night or have mood swings I don't drink much if any at all.

*sigh* it smells and tastes so good.

I love the caffeine as it seems to be what keeps my blood liquid. I have the same set up as TB noted, and I only have one cup of joe per day! Then again my cup is a bit larger and really equals 4 cups so it might as well be a pot a day. so I guess (again like TB) I should really call it a mug.
But rather than hitting Starbucks, I use 4 scoops of the grounds, then add some half and half and chocolate flavoring then sweeten it to taste. Tada! Red Neck Mocha.

Edited by BobD
stupidity
VizslavsBird

Today I am on my 4th 20 oz cup.  First coffee I have had in nearly a month.  Outdoor plans got canceled due to rain.  Dogs and I are catching up on some bonding time listening to a nice summer rain.   This is the last cup for the day.  I know I said that two cups ago, but I mean it this time.....

Sometimes too much and other times not enough. I buy locally roasted and unlike the grand postholer:ph34r: and others that predate the industrial revolution, I embrace technology however prefer my coffee from a French Press and ground by means employing electricity.

Only the teeth can tell the real story...Show us your teeth! (PLEASE DON'T)

None.  It's really bitter stuff.  I never got a taste for it, but drank it in the field when it was really cold. 

Typically 2 cups a day in the morning.

Many more when I was working.

Fire Marshal Bill

I'm up at 5:30 and have my first cup at 6 and my second cup with my wife at 8 with breakfast. And although we are retired we take a coffee break at 10:15 Monday thru Friday. So I drink 3 cups a day. BTW my first cup in the morning is while I'm reading the morning paper and then UJ. 

On 8/9/2017 at 10:54 AM, MNice said:

Sometimes too much and other times not enough. I buy locally roasted and unlike the grand postholer:ph34r: and others that predate the industrial revolution, I embrace technology however prefer my coffee from a French Press and ground by means employing electricity.

Only the teeth can tell the real story...Show us your teeth! (PLEASE DON'T)

Same. Locally roasted, electric burr grinder, French press. 

3 hours ago, Rex Hoppie said:

Typically 2 cups a day in the morning.

me too

I wake up at 4:30 every morning and have since I got out of the First Cav 45 years ago, doesn't matter what time I go to bed I wake up at 4:30 sharp.

My morning routine is to go out on my porch with my dog pack, sit in my rocker and enjoy two big cups of black coffee, an aspirin, a blood pressure pill and a tramadol. Then I let that all soak in watching the sunrise. Next I hit my weight room or my desk depending on what the day requires.