2018 UJ Catskill Gathering

Al I have only shot that gun once my kids took it from me!

My son calls it the little clay crusher.

Are you coming to the Poconos this weekend for the bird hunting and fly fishing expo?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Zoli 16ga.

• Jazz4Brazo

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks!  I was really looking forward to this as my first real trip since I'm no longer a caregiver, but my buddy Chase has priority over all!

Will start a 2018 food plan next week and a head count.Looks like we may have our biggest group this year(all you on the fence folks make a plan).Delahunter needs to know how many crabs and clams he h

Was a great time......glad I made a return appearance at the gathering.  Schedules worked out this year as the horse is on a short term disabled list for Nancy so the weekend opened up and I am glad t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, brushbuster said:

Al I have only shot that gun once my kids took it from me!

My son calls it the little clay crusher.

Are you coming to the Poconos this weekend for the bird hunting and fly fishing expo?

I thought so but can't make it . Hospital in am to shock my heart back to regular rhythm . It'a always something !

5 hours ago, gunsrus said:

I thought so but can't make it . Hospital in am to shock my heart back to regular rhythm . It'a always something !

Hook yourself up to a ecollar and give it to someone maybe drummerstump.. ;)       Good luck at your procedure Al. 

Just now, dogrunner said:

Hook yourself up to a ecollar and give it to someone maybe drummerstump.. ;)       Good luck at your procedure Al. 

Never trust a "stump" !   Thanks .

7 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Good luck, Al.

Fire Marshal Bill

Al, best of luck with getting your heart back in rythum. My wife is still in A Fib. I may need that collar soon. 

Take care 

Looks like Iver is going to make it this year.

twentyeight gauge contestants.

Al

Tony

Iver 

me 

Dennis

?

?

I think Al has about 17 extra twentyeights he can bring...?

All went well , I feel so much better . On a moniter for 3-4 weeks , no shooting . I can't wait till Fall !!!!!

Thanks all for the well wishes . 

drummer's stump

screw the E-collar, I have an old hand crank megger. If you don't know what a megger is there are some youtube videos out there.

Fire Marshal Bill

Glad to hear everything went well for you this morning. Looking forward to seeing you in NY. 

I am trying to convince my self to come to this event since I have heard nothing about a mid-west fest this summer!  I do have a 28 that I shoot at most of the sporting events here in central Illinois.

Just now, 61bhs said:

I am trying to convince my self to come to this event since I have heard nothing about a mid-west fest this summer!  I do have a 28 that I shoot at most of the sporting events here in central Illinois.

Don’t let him shoot he will Win. 😉