2018 UJ Catskill Gathering

Russel best buy himself another . He has a reputation to uphold !

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Zoli 16ga.

• Jazz4Brazo

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks!  I was really looking forward to this as my first real trip since I'm no longer a caregiver, but my buddy Chase has priority over all!

Will start a 2018 food plan next week and a head count.Looks like we may have our biggest group this year(all you on the fence folks make a plan).Delahunter needs to know how many crabs and clams he h

Was a great time......glad I made a return appearance at the gathering.  Schedules worked out this year as the horse is on a short term disabled list for Nancy so the weekend opened up and I am glad t

Posted Images

This year's gathering was a great one!  It was good to see everyone and meet some new folks.

Many thanks to Bob (polecat) for being the master coordinator (not to mention his masterful chef skills)!

The weather was pretty tolerable although we did experience the requisite Saturday evening thunderstorm. By the time we got up Sunday morning, the rain had moved on!

it goes without saying that this crowd knows how to cook (and eat)!  I did my best to try not to overeat, but then that would have defeated the one of the joys of this gathering!  Just an insane amount of delicious food!!!!

I did remember to break out my phone to take a few photos of the festivities.  I'll post them from my phone to make it a bit easier.

Thanks again to everyone for making this long weekend in the Catskills a highlight of the summer.

Oh - I failed to mention that we have a third 28 gauge competition champion - Kurt (grifish)!  Congrats guy! Sam is probably tired of reliving the tales of glory!!

E665C3C5-3551-47E8-B59D-AB934540B10F.thumb.jpeg.6304bf87e489b9a27f597a7ec59f2bda.jpeg

Steve (fourtrax) got the award for traveling the farthest to attend!

On 7/25/2018 at 11:17 AM, hayslope said:

Oh - I failed to mention that we have a third 28 gauge competition champion - Kurt (grifish)!  Congrats guy! Sam is probably tired of reliving the tales of glory!!

Thanks Tony!

Mrs G keeps me pretty well grounded:          

“How come you can’t hit 70% of the grouse we flush?”

On 7/26/2018 at 5:35 PM, Grifish said:

Thanks Tony!

Mrs G keeps me pretty well grounded:          

“How come you can’t hit 70% of the grouse we flush?”

In the words of my Wife when discussing something SHE does........ "THAT IS DIFFERENT!"