• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Zoli 16ga.

• Jazz4Brazo

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks!  I was really looking forward to this as my first real trip since I'm no longer a caregiver, but my buddy Chase has priority over all!

Will start a 2018 food plan next week and a head count.Looks like we may have our biggest group this year(all you on the fence folks make a plan).Delahunter needs to know how many crabs and clams he h

Was a great time......glad I made a return appearance at the gathering.  Schedules worked out this year as the horse is on a short term disabled list for Nancy so the weekend opened up and I am glad t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

naw he won't win. could never win. and I won't believe he ever could, until I see it in person. ; )

Don , we gotta let him come . Just think of the tension between him and Brushbuster......it could open the doors for the rest of us !

I have barely been shooting.  I got addicted to fly fishing and now fly tying so I am no threat.

Are we doing a side by side division this year?

I dare 61 to show up on the Thursday and have a little completion with just me, as a warm up. what ya say 61? 

( he has to come now Al, imagine the bragging rights he'll have if he beats me)

maybe we should add a sixteen division? sixteen gauge shooters are way more competitive then twentyeight guys aren't they?

Sounds like Dennis won't be a problem this year. If I shoot within 30 clays of his score I'll consider myself a winner anyway. Or....we can spred a rumor that the pond now holds trout and he'll skip the comp altogether.

17 hours ago, brushbuster said:

I'd like to see a SxS division, that would be fun!  Are we talking any gauge SxS?  I hope so, since I only have one.

20 hours ago, brushbuster said:

I have barely been shooting.  I got addicted to fly fishing and now fly tying so I am no threat.

If you're in it , no one else will be .

15 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

If you're in it , no one else will be .

I will be.  As I have stated, I would love to see a SxS division.

3 minutes ago, jpari said:

I will be.  As I have stated, I would love to see a SxS division.

I'm sure we can accommodate you !

this may not need to be said....but to any new comers....the Catskill gathering's definition of a 'division' means a bunch of guys, or gals, get together with similar gauge or configuration of guns, and have a very friendly shoot, where clays broken are scored by whomever happens to have the pencil and a torn open shell box. You can certainly shoot with the group...and not keep a score if you wish....or like me, start to shoot so badly you beg the guy, or gal, to not continue to keep your score. 

1 hour ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

hmmmm....time to load up some 16ga. target rounds. 

Yup , looks like the A Grade 16 (my favorite grouse gun) will be making the trip . Now let the banter begin .

"Nobody beats me and my A Grade 16". Not even the bbuster !  >:(

And that's not the  ELECTRICITY  talking !xD