I always watch Enemy at the Gates when it is on

Randy S

I could never name just one:

Million Dollar Baby

Seven

The Game

Speedgoat44
3 hours ago, Starsky said:

Very few movies that I can watch more than once.  Favorite is probably "Shawshank Redmption".

+1 "Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'......"

uplandave

If I went by seen the most times it would have to be Raiders of the Lost Ark. There’s also Casablanca, Stalag 17, Princess Bride, Something about Mary, Blazing Saddles and I am sure that I am forgetting others. Dave 

Birdcountry70

Good thread.  I don't watch many TV shows but I love a good movie.  Most of my favorites have been mentioned.  Another I really liked is The Last Samurai. 

WMassGriff

The Quiet Man; Used Cars

A516

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Don Steese

Three Days of the Condor

Where Eagles Dare

Kelly's Heroes

Blazing Saddles

Young Frankenstein

The History of the World

Any based on a Clancy novel

The Sting

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Any of the Borne series

Good Morning Viet Nam

Mash

Catch 22

GB Jack

Only one in my eyes 

8E35F129-F69F-4BB8-9C8E-D39E9C80DBF3.jpeg

GB Jack
2 hours ago, mccuha said:

Red dawn and oh brother where art tho

Oooohhhhh, red dawn , classic 

Spin

1. Last of the Mohicans (remake starring Daniel Day Lewis) Storyline roughly based on true historic events, Authentic costumes, weapons, music, (great score)

James Fenimore Cooper the author wrote a series of books called the Leather Stocking Tales of which "Mohican's" was the second and

most popular. It has at times been called the first great American novel tho most literary notables today give that honor to "Moby Dick"

This was a great film on so many levels

2. Shane                             Classic, great actors, great performances, a fictional story with glimpses of the hard scrabble life of settlers in the early west. Garnered

with rough, hard edges. The good guys don't win it all and everybody doesn't live happily ever after. "Open Range" ranks very, very close

to this western IMO Easily my #2 all time favorite Western film

3. The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy,  This film encapsulates an unbelievable amount of genius talent and imagination. From JRR Tolkien's concocting an entire world,

civilizations, histories, weapons, the animation, and shear scope of production. This film/films (but one continuing story) not

only did what I honestly thought to be impossible. It did better than I ever imagined was possible.  Peter Jackson should of

received a Nobel Prize not Bob Dylan

Pudgy gopher

My second would be "12 angry men"

Spin
2 hours ago, uplandave said:

If I went by seen the most times it would have to be Raiders of the Lost Ark. There’s also Casablanca, Stalag 17, Princess Bride, Something about Mary, Blazing Saddles and I am sure that I am forgetting others. Dave 

The Princess Bride - the Wizard taking about a really good MLT (Mutton, Lettice and Tomato sandwich in a Yiddish accent " you ever have a really great MLT where the Mutton is really, really lean"

My sides hurt from laughing!  :D 

P.S. Nobody mentioned ET yet?