Favorite "Little Known or Low Budget" Movie?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• topdog1961

• MAArcher

• Ben Hong

• Brad Eden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slingblade and Fargo are cult classics in this house.  I have memorized every line, I think.  

Strange Brew, starring Doug and Bob McKenzie from the Labatts commercials.....

The 1st Cohen brothers film "Blood Simple" still my favorite of all their films with the exception of "The Big Lebowski"

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Lars said:

Does anyone recall a old movie about an American Indian in the southwest trying to catch a wild horse.  There was no dialogue in the entire movie and I believe there was a well known actor playing the part.  

Are you sure it was a full length movie? I seem to remember seeing a short film like that years ago. May have been on public TV .

22 minutes ago, walt lister said:

Are you sure it was a full length movie? I seem to remember seeing a short film like that years ago. May have been on public TV .

I really can't say for sure.  Just remember my folks telling me about it.  Probably was on public TV as they never went to the movies or had cable. 

21 hours ago, Lars said:

Does anyone recall a old movie about an American Indian in the southwest trying to catch a wild horse.  There was no dialogue in the entire movie and I believe there was a well known actor playing the part.  

Nevada Smith  Steve McQueen ?

If it hasn’t already been said, Best in Show

21 minutes ago, MAArcher said:

If it hasn’t already been said, Best in Show

"Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts!"

I just got an email from Netflix that "MOON", the movie Brad mentioned in the OP has been added. It was flagged as a movie I may like, and based on Brad's recommendation, you may also. 

On 2/20/2018 at 12:53 PM, walt lister said:

I don't remember the name but Sam Waterson played the Indian. Fun show.

Just finished "The Way Back" mentioned earlier in this thread. Really good movie, especially if you like surviving the elements stories. Long movie but always interesting. Is on Netflix.