Steve Hunts

16" hunting shoes and partridge vest.

BlacknTan
6 hours ago, NECarson said:

Their flannel sheets are awesome. 

Yes!

I forgot those.. I love 'em!!

Don Steese

I think in this day and age it would be very difficult to grow your company if you were not targeting younger folks. Many, if not most, of them aren't hunters. Shifting away, somewhat, from the hook-and-bullet market is probably a matter of survival for a lot of these companies??

jeff88
15 hours ago, bamboozler said:

There hasn't been a day in the last quarter century that I haven't put on a Bean flannel bathrobe.  About every 3-4 years when the elbows wear through I order another. 

...and another one, I have the chamois bath robe!  This list may never end, can't swing a dead cat around here without knocking over another Bean item.  BTW, also have the Bean wild game cookbook.  

Ted Moore

I have a ton of LL Bean stuff, as I live within 30 minutes of three outlets. My favorite all time LL Bean products are the wicked good slippers and the fleece lined lounger boot. I take the dogs out a lot, and the lounger boots are awesome in the winter as I can be barefoot in my house, slip them on and go outside in a foot of snow.  Lastly, I like the Upland shirt with the black buttons. I hunt in that shirt 90% of the time and wear it as a shirt when it's warm or more like a light jacket when its cool. 

Millriver
18 hours ago, jeff88 said:

My da*n bean's list may never end, just remembered a heavy duty bean blanket that get's no use in TX.  This thing is as warm as the hudson's bay blanket we don't use either.  I also have a woolrich hudson's bay thumb shirt from bean.  It's a pullover made from a bay blanket where your thumbs stick out of the side:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bean+hudson+bay+thumb+shirt&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=5V71AdGuDzTPxM%3A%2CVhkcE_iiH3Ws3M%2C_&usg=__jGQrV82pvumWvOGNiDnGq1PdlLE%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQoJSUnNbZAhVCaq0KHZWFBswQ9QEIKTAA#imgrc=lQCaR5IVPwyjXM:

Send those blankets here, I'll put them to use!

jeff88
5 hours ago, Millriver said:

Send those blankets here, I'll put them to use!

Wait, you don't want me to bring them with when you host a hunt?  Believe I can get a better offer than just send them your way.  B|

13 hours ago, BlacknTan said:

Yes!

I forgot those.. I love 'em!!

I did too. Until I went to bed! Lol

Millriver
3 hours ago, jeff88 said:

Wait, you don't want me to bring them with when you host a hunt?  Believe I can get a better offer than just send them your way.  B|

Can't wait that long, snowstorm on the way 😬 Also didn't think you'd want to travel all the way from Texas to hunt a little old woodcock!

jeff88
1 hour ago, Millriver said:

Can't wait that long, snowstorm on the way 😬 Also didn't think you'd want to travel all the way from Texas to hunt a little old woodcock!

Three woodcock hunts this year in TX, not one flush.  He!! yes I'd travel all that way!  

Hope all y'all (as they around here) escape another storm.  What a crazy winter up there.

Airedale from NY

A couple of pairs of Bean Boots, one tall insulated, one short non insulated.

Bean Wool Commando Sweater

Bean Camo Wool Hunting Coat

Bean Upland Bird Knife

Bean Shotgun Case

Tilkut

Upland tech vest. First strap vest type I've ever bought. Very pleased.

Spider

I have their waterfowl sweater in all four colors.  Wear them constantly, very warm.  They also make a flannel shirt in herringbone that I love.  Wear a pair of their original round toe kangaroo upland boots, have shot countless pheasant and quail in them.

lee sykes

I forgot to mention their wool jacket that is issued to Maine Game Wardens.  I love mine..