Lord Stanley's Cup - New season time

On 2018-06-16 at 7:53 PM, Big Al said:

Hey Ben, 

Bergevin strikes again.  Gotta love his June 15th trades.  How does this guy still have a job.

Al, the story is emerging that they got rid of Galchenyuk just to get rid of his father, who was the hockey father from hell. Looking back on the last 3 years everything rhymes.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff88

• Big Al

• Ben Hong

• Tom Avent

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The alternative statement is that the Bruins were not the Caps. Of course, historically speaking, the Caps are not the Caps.

Seriously?  I want the Caps to beat the Pens more than anybody but that was a bad hit and deserved a suspension.   Go Bolts!!!

With due respect to Art, I did not mention that peculiar predilection of the Rat because I did not want to denigrate the Broons that deeply. I can understand the thuggery of a Lucic, the brutishness o

Posted Images

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....ya think? Caps did the math, chances of winning two in a row when they scrapped by in this one...slim. They'll capitalize on the win, and save a ton of cash by letting trotz leave. Maybe ovi is going to retire, so no sense for trotz to hang around. He'll capitalize big time with the win, on the next team contract.

Hedman wins the Norris.  Well deserved.  He's going to be the core of the Lightning D for a long time. 

9 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....ya think? Caps did the math, chances of winning two in a row when they scrapped by in this one...slim. They'll capitalize on the win, and save a ton of cash by letting trotz leave. Maybe ovi is going to retire, so no sense for trotz to hang around. He'll capitalize big time with the win, on the next team contract.

Trotz will get his payday.  He's been making $1.5 mil.  Time to cash in the chips.

• 2 weeks later...
Chesepeakes_Man

My Toronto Maple Leafs have made a HUGE deal and transition signing John Tavares. I can't wait to see what this season holds for us...................It's been a long long haul.

Dale 

18 hours ago, Chesepeakes_Man said:

My Toronto Maple Leafs have made a HUGE deal and transition signing John Tavares. I can't wait to see what this season holds for us...................It's been a long long haul.

Dale 

They shed 97 points with Bozak and JVR to get JT's 84 and they didn't improve their D.  

They'll probably be better but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It sucks that he went to a team in the Lightning's division.

Stanley Cups are usually won by teams with a great defense. But Toronto did improve their forward depth. Any team with a Marner, a Tavares and a Matthews in its lineup should overcome defense deficiencies.

Can’t wait for William Nylander to become an unrestricted free agent.

F001F4A7-8724-48F6-A3EE-9B0598469EE2.jpeg

11 hours ago, Ben Hong said:

Stanley Cups are usually won by teams with a great defense. But Toronto did improve their forward depth. Any team with a Marner, a Tavares and a Matthews in its lineup should overcome defense deficiencies.

Those 6-5 games are exciting.😀