REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Fire Marshal Bill

Red Sox

gunsrus

Holy Crap , them Yanks are good . Red Sox might be hoping for a wild card slot come October . I was wishing for one outta three this series . We'll see . 

gunsrus

Prediction , Evil Empire will win over 110 games and maybe break that 116 record . Red Sox may the force be with you .  

Fire Marshal Bill

I said early on that the Yankees were the team to watch. Having said that, now come on Boston put your SOX'S on straight to night. 

DennisMcFeely
28 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Prediction , Evil Empire will win over 110 games and maybe break that 116 record . Red Sox may the force be with you .  

All of your spiteful texts woke up the Yanks bats Al

DennisMcFeely
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, hayslope said:

What we have here is a team that's running on most of its cylinders!   And in April no less!  Still a long way to go, but you have to like the way these guys are playing.

Et tu Tony?  Sox, really?

Dave in Maine

Last night was game 36 for the Yankees (and Sox).

Yankees' team Records:

1998, game 36:  27-9  (game 162:  114-48)

2018, game 36:  26-10.

jeff88

It's really annoying to we "other" baseball fans, every stinking night it seems the red sox are playing the yankees on tv.  I mean EVERY night.  Don't they play anyone else?

Dave in Maine
2 minutes ago, jeff88 said:

It's really annoying to we "other" baseball fans, every stinking night it seems the red sox are playing the yankees on tv.  I mean EVERY night.  Don't they play anyone else?

There are no other games that matter as much.

jeff88
1 minute ago, Dave in Maine said:

There are no other games that matter as much.

Exactly.  You, espn, every other sports channel - dam*!  

While an avowed Pirate fan, growing I also rooted for the Red Sox.  Went to my 1st Red Sox game in Cleveland in the 60's with about 3,000 other fans, neither team were doing much back then but I was very happy to get to see them, especially Carl Y.  Yaz and Willie Stargell both wore #8, my favorite sports team number.  

gunsrus

Well , Sox took one and that's what I hoped for . Yankees bats in late innings are hot . Gonna be a fun Summer . 

Fire Marshal Bill

They almost let it slip away, again!! Now it's off to Toronto, another team that is on the move. Your right Al, it's going to be a fun summer indeed. 

Brad Eden

Damn, they are fun to watch....although Manly Hanley was a character, I think it was the right move to let him go. Too much talent sitting on the bench with him tanking. Moreland is on fire and deserves more time at first base and at the plate. JD and Mookie battling for most home runs along with Trout, Bogarts and Benetendi kicking in...Scrappy Pedroia back in play. JBJ almost out of a slump...Gonna be a great summer! 

gunsrus

Sox win another (so did the Yanks with a great play picking off a steal at third , practiced off season) Geesh !

Brad Eden

On fire....again....watch out!

atticus

Should be a heck of a weekend!  Its always more fun when both the Yankees and the Sox are good.