• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

• Brad Eden

• gundogpa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last Thursday night I was able to take my 80 year old father (turned 80 on Fathers Day) and soon to be 80 (in October) mother to Fenway Park for the last game of the Angels/Sox series. They're both li

Holy Crap !   Probably the most enjoyable game as a Red Sox fan I've ever seen . All cylinders baby !!! Too much good to comment on . And what made it more enjoyable , I was texting back and fort

I had a free lunch with on a colleague the other day in new haven, CT.  Last year we bet a pizza lunch on who would win the AL East and he was settling up;  I won betting on the Sox even though his Ya

Posted Images

And everyone thought the season was over when they lost 3 in a row. There's going to be a whole bunch of late nights in October!

Fire Marshal Bill
15 minutes ago, Millriver said:

And everyone thought the season was over when they lost 3 in a row. There's going to be a whole bunch of late nights in October!

I sure hope so!!

Fire Marshal Bill

How about those SOX!!! Down 7 runs and they came back and won it in the ninth on a 2 run homer by Philips. BIG 7th inning by the Sox to tie it up. What a great game. 

On the other hand , those Pinstripes suck ! Oakland kicked their arse , Wild Card , not looking good !!!!

5 hours ago, gunsrus said:

On the other hand , those Pinstripes suck ! Oakland kicked their arse , Wild Card , not looking good !!!!

The Yankees have the second best record in all of baseball.........not only are they making the playoffs but they are dangerous.

I'm glad the sox have kept them down but come playoff time the Yankees will be formidable.

I couldn't help but not notice the different vibe in the Red Sox dugout vs the Braves dugout during the game yesterday. No enthusiasm or joy with Braves, even when leading or when they went ahead with that home run late in game. Compared to the Red Sox who are simply on fire on and off the grass. The 2018 Red Sox are a cohesive group and a nutty group, reminds me of the 2004 "idiots". Just great to see.

Alex Cora said yesterday's game was the most fun they've had all year. To think they scored 6 runs in the top of the 8th without hitting a home run, and without JD Martinez, just boggles my mind. If I hadn't watched it (recorded it, I was working), I wouldn't have believed it!

We've lost two in a row , Astros are good . That "other" team has won two in a row . 7.5 

Should I be nervous ????    Nah , not yet . 

Fire Marshal Bill

Wellll, maybe. If the bul-pen doesn't shape up we could be in trouble. Remember we have 6 games with pin-stripes. This season is not over by a long shot. I think the magic # is 12/13 games. Soooooo, what interesting season. I love it!!! GO SOX!!