Red Sox

Fire Marshal Bill

Fire Marshal Bill

BIG series coming up. Would be nice to take 2 out of 3 from the Bronx Bombers. That would put a big hurt on'em.  

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

• Brad Eden

• gundogpa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last Thursday night I was able to take my 80 year old father (turned 80 on Fathers Day) and soon to be 80 (in October) mother to Fenway Park for the last game of the Angels/Sox series. They're both li

Holy Crap !   Probably the most enjoyable game as a Red Sox fan I've ever seen . All cylinders baby !!! Too much good to comment on . And what made it more enjoyable , I was texting back and fort

I had a free lunch with on a colleague the other day in new haven, CT.  Last year we bet a pizza lunch on who would win the AL East and he was settling up;  I won betting on the Sox even though his Ya

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

BIG series coming up. Would be nice to take 2 out of 3 from the Bronx Bombers. That would put a big hurt on'em.  

If they can't beat the "bombers" 2 outa 3 , with all their injuries and poor play , forget the post season . Astro's will take em for sure . 

We play them 6 times. Well not "we"  but you know what I mean. The magic number is 2.....so one win against the Yankees. I expect the Sox will continue to rest players and have bullpen tryouts for the next two weeks and totally disregard any importance in the yankee games. 

Fire Marshal Bill

"Yankees favored" where did you read that, in the NY Post. We may be resting players but we still need to win. Especially against these guys. 

2 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

How's Mookie?

I read that he'll DH today. Was a little sore Sunday but will be good to go.

Today's 1:00 game was rescheduled for 7pm this evening. No idea why, but I watched a Sox in 2 game for 1/2 hr before I realized it wasn't the Yankees.

Fire Marshal Bill

Anyone watch last nights game? Turned it off when Walker hit the 3 run homer. No offense and the bullpen sucks. I'm getting concerned about the post season. 

19 minutes ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

Anyone watch last nights game? Turned it off when Walker hit the 3 run homer. No offense and the bullpen sucks. I'm getting concerned about the post season. 

Same...to bed after they went ahead. Too bad since the starting pitcher was lights out good.

It's just one game.......The Yankees might be the second best team in either league right now. They are going to win some games against you. I don't like our bullpen but you can be perfect everywhere.

i cringe when someone comes out of the bullpen . I sure wish Joe Kelly was in form , he can throw the heat . Not the best option but i love Steven Wright the knuckleballer . Oh boy .