Red Sox

Fire Marshal Bill

1 hour ago, DennisMcFeely said:

I believe in Karma and am waiting for gunsrus' daughter to fall madly in love and elope with a Yankees fan.

Ouch , that hurt bad !

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

• Brad Eden

• gundogpa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last Thursday night I was able to take my 80 year old father (turned 80 on Fathers Day) and soon to be 80 (in October) mother to Fenway Park for the last game of the Angels/Sox series. They're both li

Holy Crap !   Probably the most enjoyable game as a Red Sox fan I've ever seen . All cylinders baby !!! Too much good to comment on . And what made it more enjoyable , I was texting back and fort

I had a free lunch with on a colleague the other day in new haven, CT.  Last year we bet a pizza lunch on who would win the AL East and he was settling up;  I won betting on the Sox even though his Ya

Posted Images

I feel that the Sox have lost any momentum they might have had and are backing their way into the playoffs. Hoping this is just a bump, but not a good time for it to happen.

Am I wrong in thinking that this season, records, etc. will mean nothing if they're not playing at the end of October?😬

10 hours ago, Millriver said:

I feel that the Sox have lost any momentum they might have had and are backing their way into the playoffs. Hoping this is just a bump, but not a good time for it to happen.

Am I wrong in thinking that this season, records, etc. will mean nothing if they're not playing at the end of October?😬

That's how I look at it . I'm hoping that these losses are because of resting players and a non aggressive attitude . Things better change next week . I'm hoping Cora has a plan . 

Fire Marshal Bill

There is a very good chance that they will see the Yankees again. The Bommers have proven that they are not afraid to play in Fenway park. I hope the Sox regain their enthusiasm for winning otherwise they will be going home early again this year. 

I'm cautiously optimistic. The Yankees looked pretty good last night. JD and Mookie better be crushing it!

DennisMcFeely

I'm hoping Happ has a strong outing tonight.  Unfortunately I'll have to listen to the first hour of the game in the car on my commute home.

2 hours ago, DennisMcFeely said:

I'm hoping Happ has a strong outing tonight.  Unfortunately I'll have to listen to the first hour of the game in the car on my commute home.

Better than me, I won't be able to watch until game 3 Monday night.

But I'll be camping and hunting, and I'd much rather do that! Plus the Patriots are back on track, so all is good here.

Go Sox!

11 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

I'm nervous.

Makes 2 of us. Although I’m coming from the side of a Yankees fan. 

2 minutes ago, gaberdeen said:

Makes 2 of us. Although I’m coming from the side of a Yankees fan. 

And remind me why I spend a week in the woods with you ?😀

1 minute ago, gunsrus said:

And remind me why I spend a week in the woods with you ?😀

Because I’m a nurse if you need one out in the woods?