Red Sox

Fire Marshal Bill

Fire Marshal Bill
1 hour ago, gunsrus said:

And remind me why I spend a week in the woods with you ?ūüėÄ

1 hour ago, gaberdeen said:

Because I’m a nurse if you need one out in the woods?

And he can cook, and by your own admission you can't. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

• Brad Eden

• gundogpa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last Thursday night I was able to take my 80 year old father (turned 80 on Fathers Day) and soon to be 80 (in October) mother to Fenway Park for the last game of the Angels/Sox series. They're both li

Holy Crap !   Probably the most enjoyable game as a Red Sox fan I've ever seen . All cylinders baby !!! Too much good to comment on . And what made it more enjoyable , I was texting back and fort

I had a free lunch with on a colleague the other day in new haven, CT.  Last year we bet a pizza lunch on who would win the AL East and he was settling up;  I won betting on the Sox even though his Ya

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gaberdeen said:

Because I’m a nurse if you need one out in the woods?

You're the best !

Fire Marshal Bill

It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. I didn't care for Cora's pitching rotation but we got the win and that's what counts. No matter how you look at it, it was an exciting game!! Can't wait for game 2 tonight. 

Jeeze that bullpen. I’m not sure I can take many more like that.... 

That win belongs to Sandy Leone saving the game in the 6th and 7th.

Buckle up those chinstraps...

Yankees are like some genetically altered race of human being. Machine like. Scary. Judge is a freak of nature and should be banned from baseball...just kidding but he is on another level physically. So is Stanton. Things could get very, very, interesting.

Fur and Feathers

I saw judge play when he was playing for Scranton in AAA. We had first base line seats, he came up and gave my kids autographs during warm up. He is a BIG dude. I'm a life long Yankees fan. Love the Boston rivalry! Love October baseball!

36 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Yankees are like some genetically altered race of human being. Machine like. Scary. Judge is a freak of nature and should be banned from baseball...just kidding but he is on another level physically. So is Stanton. Things could get very, very, interesting.

We will find out years from now Judge 6'8'' ,  and Stanton 6'6'' , and the relief pitcher , Betancesis 6'8'' are all "cyborgs" . They are "beasts " among us mortals . I cringe when they're at bat and hope nobody is on base . I just expect another HR is coming .

Price , 217 million 7 year contract . How's that working ? Never won a playoff game . He has three years left and can opt out after this year giving up guaranteed 127 million left . Please leave !!!

NW River Mac

Two good teams and I like them both, not equally, but both are appreciated for what they are.  It amazes me how tall and thick baseball players are getting or all professional athletes for that matter.  

NW River Mac
8 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Price , 217 million 7 year contract . How's that working ? Never won a playoff game . He has three years left and can opt out after this year giving up guaranteed 127 million left . Please leave !!!

Relax Al, I never consider contracts and money each player has or makes when I watch a game.  If I did I'd be all wound up each time I watched a game.  They all make a boat load compared to the average guy and me.  Remember, it's just a different part of the entertainment industry.  It may change the way you enjoy pro sports.

Dave  , I usually don't get this wound up , it just aggravates me . He's even more of a disappointment than Dice K .

What's Belichick say , "do your job" . Price would never be able to play for him . Traded next year !