Red Sox

Fire Marshal Bill

Fur and Feathers
54 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

We will find out years from now Judge 6'8'' ,  and Stanton 6'6'' , and the relief pitcher , Betancesis 6'8'' are all "cyborgs" . They are "beasts " among us mortals . I cringe when they're at bat and hope nobody is on base . I just expect another HR is coming .

And how about Sanchez last night 479 feet!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• Fire Marshal Bill

• Brad Eden

• gundogpa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last Thursday night I was able to take my 80 year old father (turned 80 on Fathers Day) and soon to be 80 (in October) mother to Fenway Park for the last game of the Angels/Sox series. They're both li

Holy Crap !   Probably the most enjoyable game as a Red Sox fan I've ever seen . All cylinders baby !!! Too much good to comment on . And what made it more enjoyable , I was texting back and fort

I had a free lunch with on a colleague the other day in new haven, CT.  Last year we bet a pizza lunch on who would win the AL East and he was settling up;  I won betting on the Sox even though his Ya

Posted Images

Fire Marshal Bill

All I can say is if the pitching doesn't improve we're doomed. End of story. 

Fire Marshal Bill

Al, if we lose the series to the Yankees grouse camp is going to be "hell on wheels" for us Sox fans. We'll have to arrive at camp in the middle of the night so they won't know we're there until morning. Lol 

9 hours ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

Al, if we lose the series to the Yankees grouse camp is going to be "hell on wheels" for us Sox fans. We'll have to arrive at camp in the middle of the night so they won't know we're there until morning. Lol 

Ah I'm not one to gloat. Remember I am a long suffering Jets fan.

The loss of Wright is going to bite the Sox in the butt. He is a hell of a weapon off the bench and we could have used him last night. Of course the bats went cold too. Hate to say it but I don't see either team getting by the Astros as they are peaking once again!

Holy moly. 16-1. Holt Star! Tonight's game will be very interesting. I'm expecting some fisticuffs.

No fisticuffs. These players don't have the animus for each other like the old days! However Brasier showed some passion the other night!

Holy Crap ! Honestly felt bad for the Bombers , it looked like Little League out there where the winning team did not want to pile on but couldn't help it . Embarrassing !!!!! 

I went to bed in 6th inning. I'm old. Woke up at 4:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep until I checked on game. Wow. What character. Touch and go 9th inning! Great to be a New England Red Sox fan.

47 minutes ago, DennisMcFeely said:

That was a tough series to swallow as a Yankees fan.  Congrats to Boston, they deserved it.

I didn't even "bust em" last night .

Great series . On the edge all last night watching it . I don't understand Cora , his middle relief and Sales pitching great and after three batters , he takes em out . Does anybody care if the closer comes in ? Leave those guys in till they show weakness and then you have the closer . Did anybody notice there was no one warming up ? I guess that's a win or die game .