REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
dogrunner

Ford Ranger.

25/06
1 hour ago, Flush said:

It's coming from Ford itself, not the auto business, the Car business:

From Ford's press release:

"• Building a winning portfolio and focusing on products and markets where Ford can win. For example, by 2020, almost 90 percent of the Ford portfolio in North America will be trucks, utilities and commercial vehicles. Given declining consumer demand and product profitability, the company will not invest in next generations of traditional Ford sedans for North America. Over the next few years, the Ford car portfolio in North America will transition to two vehicles – the best-selling Mustang and the all-new Focus Active crossover coming out next year."

Ford press release

I guess I stand corrected... I wonder are they going to have hybrid, suv's and trucks??? They did not mention the Lincoln's but they have only one sedan

Thanks!

67diesel

If the Midwest get together comes together, I will see about bringing either a Ranger or a 3.0L F-150 Powerstroke.  I'm a little more partial to that one...

jeff88

Saw the Aussie version of the Ranger a few weeks back in Melbourne.  It was a little bigger than what I expected.  It looks really nice, got a chance to walk around it.  The dash layout also looks good, better than the Escape.  Hope no one thought I was casing it.  :o