REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
ruff hunter

Harry and Meghan

MTRookie76

I wonder if Harry’s real dad will show up?

steveziv

Lars
1 hour ago, Marc Ret said:

One more from the 70s for you Lars. More of a love's ending song but a favorite of mine nonetheless. 

Dem good ole days!

Crazy Horse

I wish I could have spoken to Harry before he committed. I'd have told him what a wise old man once told me:   "It's cheaper to rent two or three than to buy one."  ;~)

bigjohnsd

If you can fly it, drive it or #√€π it you should always rent it!

shorebird

There are two things I don't understand about any of this royal wedding crap.

1. Why does anybody care?

2. Where do the british monarchs get their money?

We kicked them out of here over 200 years ago for good reason. xD

Cooter Brown

When I saw the thread title I thought maybe Ruff Hunter had gotten a couple of new dogs.

steveziv
16 hours ago, salmontogue said:

Is Harry and Meghan a new fast food chain?  We are behind the times in Downeast Maine.

Perk

My first reaction was alternative singer-songwriters.  Then fast food chain.  Then it dawned on me.

Marc Ret
11 hours ago, Lars said:

Dem good ole days!

I wasn't born until '73 so I'll have to take your word for it!  The previous decade, and some of the 70s too, sure did produce a lot of good music though. 

ruff hunter

Cooter , I loved that dude !!!!!!..... honestly , that was funny man..... my daughter has been making fun of me since I showed her your response lol.....

Uplander

I don’t care about the wedding at all.  Although, I will say, Meghan Markle is by far one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  Puts Kate Middleton to shame in looks, style, grace, intelligence, and temperament.

Wet Dog
On 5/16/2018 at 10:43 AM, ruff hunter said:

Yeah I guess I’m just a sap but I like their romance. I’ve always liked the fact that he was and is not the norm when it comes to the Royals across the pond and the fact that he is marrying Meghan Markel makes it even better..... she’s is beautiful and yes I’ll be watching Saturday morning and can’t wait lol.... I’ve even been watching reruns of Suits lol..... she is a hottie!!

Meh...he needs to marry a nice Irish girl, preferably a ginger, built like a brick house with a bit of attitude.  Make life interesting!  

Brad Eden
15 hours ago, Uplander said:

I don’t care about the wedding at all.  Although, I will say, Meghan Markle is by far one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  Puts Kate Middleton to shame in looks, style, grace, intelligence, and temperament.

Agree about wedding, but respectfully disagree on all else. Good looking lady is Markle, but Middleton ain't no slouch, and frankly is the epitome of style, grace, and temperament. IMO. Too early to tell about the Hollywood actress princess. And again, I dont really care and feel guilty even wasting this bandwidth.

Marc Ret
15 hours ago, Uplander said:

Yanney or Laurel?

Brad Eden
2 minutes ago, Marc Ret said:

Yanney or Laurel?

Laurel. Talk about viral.