MATCHING DONATIONS-CONTRIBUTING MEMBER WEEK!

Starts...NOW...

A very generous UJ Member or "UJ Benefactor" in this instance, has made me an offer I can't refuse. (He wishes to remain anonymous)  

For ONE WEEK starting from when this Topic is launched, he will match all Donations made to the Upland Journal Board/Discussion Community and we hope to entice MEMBERS to join the CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group. (Wednesday 6/13/18, 3:30PM Eastern to Wednesday 6/20/18, 3:30PM Eastern.)

If currently in the MEMBERS GROUP,  you can donate and be added to the 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group with enhanced priviliges. (This Donation Match will also include those who are currently in the 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group, but choose to Donate again.)

If interested, please check your Profile under your User Name or directly under your Avatar on your Posts. You will see either "MEMBER GROUP" or "2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER". 

A minimum Donation of $25 puts Members in the 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group with enhanced privileges and functionality for 1 year. *Donations above that minimum are up to the discretion of individual Members and are of course appreciated. The biggest perk is the ability to upload photos directly to the UJ Server and into Posts. UJ Grouse or Woodcock decals are sent to all first time donators and are available upon request to all Contributing Members. 

More details found here: Member Groups/Donations/Priviliges Topic

Donations can be made via the UJ online function: UJ Online Donation Page

Or via check to:

Brad Eden

PO Box 172

Frankfort, ME 04438

(I will note date on check for this Donation Drive)

Thank you for reading this and considering Donating to the UJ Online Community and becoming a 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER during this "Matching UJ Donations week".

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• dogrunner

• topdog1961

• Lars

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice gesture. This thread calls for an image (or two) though. Humbly submitted for your approval...   I'll have to pop open my piggybank and see wha

Starts...NOW...    A very generous UJ Member or "UJ Benefactor" in this instance, has made me an offer I can't refuse. (He wishes to remain anonymous)     For ONE WEEK starting fro

I probably told this here before.    Did you hear about the panhandler who was aggressively working a gas station? He had a big sign that said "Will work for food."  He was so aggressive he

Posted Images

I know this is right on the heels of another tin cup plea..., but I wanted to get this launched before my Benefactor changed his mind!..:);)

Crazy Horse

I'm putting my check for $25 in the mail tomorrow morning. 

Thank you Mr. ?.

Yes, thank you mystery benefactor. I just sent a donation by bank check but Chase plays the "float" and Brad won't get it until the 20th. Hope that qualifies for a match. 

On June 13, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Brad Eden said:

I know this is right on the heels of another tin cup plea..., but I wanted to get this launched before my Benefactor changed his mind!..:);)

Nice gesture. This thread calls for an image (or two) though. Humbly submitted for your approval...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll have to pop open my piggybank and see what I can come up with. 

I probably told this here before. 

Did you hear about the panhandler who was aggressively working a gas station? He had a big sign that said "Will work for food."  He was so aggressive he was driving away customers. The owner asked him to stop but he kept it up. He called the police and they hauled him away several times but he kept coming back. Finally the gas station owner got rid of him for good.....he put out a Help Wanted sign....

We got the best news today at our house we could have had. Yahoo!!! Check is in the mail. (I don't trust this interwebby thing since I bought a car in the UK.)

Greg Hartman

Wow!  Thanks, Mr. Mystery Benefactor!!  Incredibly generous.  Best prepare to dig deep.  I'm not due until December, but I'll advance my annual contribution to take advantage of this extremely generous offer.  Check is in the mail, as they say.

Ok ok ok...yall are all very welcome.

I wanted to stay anonymous to avoid all of the paparazzi, signing parties, and endless invites to everyones honey holes as a result of my matching contributions, but I guess it is what it is. Just send the coordinates of your honey holes or grouse camps in PM and i'll accept them as a token of your appreciation for my generous actions.

Mike Connally

Just sent my check. For once, procrastination paid off. 

2 hours ago, aje4 said:

Brad,

can we pre-pay for next year to take advantage of this generous offer?

That will work. Thank you.

We (me and Mr Benefactor) are also hoping to entice folks in the MEMBER GROUP to donate during this Match Week and join the 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group as well. 

You_Doodle_2018-06-14T20_36_06Z.jpg

Above is the area Under your Avatar on your Posts that shows what Group you are in.

You_Doodle_2018-06-14T20_43_37Z.jpg

Above is the area on your Profile that shows what Group you are in.

Chuck may be angry that I moved him off the 2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group to show this...

Sounds to good to not help! Donation sent. 👍 Thank you mysterious contributor!