MATCHING DONATIONS-CONTRIBUTING MEMBER WEEK!

Checking in with the gearheads on Gear & Gadgets Forum.

Match Donation Week ends tomorrow/Wednesday at 3:30 PM Eastern.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• dogrunner

• topdog1961

• Lars

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice gesture. This thread calls for an image (or two) though. Humbly submitted for your approval...   I'll have to pop open my piggybank and see wha

Starts...NOW...    A very generous UJ Member or "UJ Benefactor" in this instance, has made me an offer I can't refuse. (He wishes to remain anonymous)     For ONE WEEK starting fro

I probably told this here before.    Did you hear about the panhandler who was aggressively working a gas station? He had a big sign that said "Will work for food."  He was so aggressive he

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Checking in with the gearheads on Gear & Gadgets Forum.

Match Donation Week ends tomorrow/Wednesday at 3:30 PM Eastern.

Holy Cow ! if you don't get the green by 3:30 tomorrow  it doesn't count ?  Like everything I do these days I'm a little slow moving . Been leaving early getting home late and not hitt'n the post office. Rural living can jamb you sometimes. I do plan on sending you another 25.00 to help keep the lights on. And thank you anonymous donor.  Brad also ~ good job kid !      

Just got PP to cooperate with me. Just sent you a little change. Just under the wire!

The generous UJ er might have to get a part time job for all this business. 😆

Brad,

Thank you for running a nice site.

I do not consider this a donation, I consider it the same as any magazine subscription.

Reading  this site daily is a good distraction from work, unlike the magazines that pile up.

I probably "contribute" more than I should and my sense of humor falls flat sometimes, not unlike the panhandler photos above.

I recently showed my wife this site and she told me I am getting to be a blogger???

I'm not sure what that means but she seems to approve of the site. (she especially likes the dog photos)

My wife has my user name and password. Site is clean, family friendly and appreciated.

I hope you raise enough to make it worth keeping this site alive.....

JB

Treerooster

Just put in my subscription. I think I got that under the wire.

Hats off to the mystery man...very generous and thanks for the help in supporting this site, its a well run site.

The Match Donation Week came to a close at 3:30 PM Eastern.

My thanks first to the "UJ Benefactor" who offerred this generous fundraising idea. And to all the Contributing Members who stepped up, and the new Contributing Members who offered their support. 

I will note the date on any checks that arrive within the next week.

And a special appreciation for the various Messages, Replies, and personal letters and notes sent to me from Members expressing the value they put on Upland Journal. Some very poignant and personal. Those humble me and also help me to continue with this UJ endeavor.

Best,

Brad