2018 Catskill food plan

Cabin # 3 will be cooking up Friday nights vittles  around 7pm. There will be sausage and peppers, chicken of different flavors, Jumbo garden salad,  fresh Jersey sweet corn, some deep fried pierogis, fries, ect.

The Catskill Pheasantry Staff in the past has provided breakfast Saturday and Sunday(8 am) mornings beneath the office in their dining area. (we need to get a head count for them.)

Friday lunch-

Saturday lunch has been fine deli meats and cheese for sandwiches  by Uncle Al.

Saturday evening Gaberdeen has some smoked briskets lined up .We will have a fresh garden salad and dressings. Delahunters famous crab balls and anything others bring to the table.

Without putting the cart before the horse I will let others chime in as to what they will bring then we can see if there are things we need.

For those showing up Thursday we will be cooking on the grill at cabin #3 with kabobs, maybe some trout and yes more salad.

There is electric and lights at the pavilion. A gas grill and charcoal grill for cooking. Bring a chair for lounging.

Remember dogs can't run free near the pavilion, office or lodge. No dogs in lodge.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• delahunter834

• hayslope

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will con my wife into making some blueberry pies.

I'm still planning on being there, staying in my motorhome. Something's come up that may prevent that but I'm working on a solution. I'm planning on making some scallop and shrimp ceviche, which we co

Please give him my regards . He was a gentleman and I enjoyed conversation with him . 

Briskets are a go. Thursday night I will bring marinated London broil to grill.

The Italian in me says I have to have cold cuts on Saturday afternoon . As in the past :

Sweet copicola 

Hot copicola

Prosciutto

Salami 

Roast Beef

Ham

Provolone cheese

Swiss cheese

American cheese

Breads , Italian , light rye , marbled rye 

If anyone would like turkey or specialized cc , just pm me and I can accommodate .

Al

I'll bring some smoked goodies..........shrimp, trout and whatever else sounds good at the moment!

I know the weekend breakfast takes advantage of some of the stuff we bring.  Does anyone think I should bring some smoked slab bacon?  If nothing else, we could do some up for Friday morning breakfast!

Is Dennis coming.....with his spiral cut ham?  Damn - I love to make sandwiches with that!!!!!!!

Polecat - do I need to bring some stone ground mustard?

I'll try to remember to fill one of my moose coolers with bags of ice!

We will bring a pasta shrimp salad for Saturday evening.  Hot dogs with fixings for Friday's lunch.  

Fire Marshal Bill

I'll be bringing hot wings for Sat to munch on before dinner. I will also bring plates, napkins, forks, knifes and spoons.  I probably will bring some type of dessert also. Oh, and plenty of Miller Lite to wash down all that great food!!!

delahunter834
39 minutes ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

I'll be bringing hot wings for Sat to munch on before dinner. I will also bring plates, napkins, forks, knifes and spoons.  I probably will bring some type of dessert also. Oh, and plenty of Miller Lite to wash down all that great food!!!

Goody goody Dessert!!!

delahunter834
31 minutes ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

Delahunter, do you have a favorite dessert?

Never met a dessert I did not like.

Heard some rumbling about peach pie! If there’s peaches this year, there will be pie!

Friday lunch, Chicken Marbella?

On 6/14/2018 at 1:06 PM, hayslope said:

I'll try to remember to fill one of my moose coolers with bags of ice!

Sounds delicious!

delahunter834
51 minutes ago, Grifish said:

Sounds delicious!

When mixed with bourbon or scotch

On 6/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, hayslope said:

I know the weekend breakfast takes advantage of some of the stuff we bring.  Does anyone think I should bring some smoked slab bacon?  If nothing else, we could do some up for Friday morning breakfast!

I will bring a few pounds of hog jowl bacon also.

1 hour ago, Grifish said:

Sounds delicious!

That cooler full of bags of ice gets hammered all weekend!  It's a wonder that the hinges haven't worn out!!

If anyone thinks extra ice isn't necessary, I'll gladly leave that giant cooler at home. One less thing to bring.