2018 Catskill food plan

36 minutes ago, fourtrax57 said:

I can bring something for the table......

Puter says it's a 19 hr drive for me. This will be like two days for me. I can bring something dry (potato chips) or cups? Plastic ware (knives spoons forks), veggies,?

Suggestions as to what might be needed??.............

Plastic ware , dishes  , small dishes , small bowls , paper towels , always needed . Safe trip . 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• delahunter834

• hayslope

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will con my wife into making some blueberry pies.

I'm still planning on being there, staying in my motorhome. Something's come up that may prevent that but I'm working on a solution. I'm planning on making some scallop and shrimp ceviche, which we co

Please give him my regards . He was a gentleman and I enjoyed conversation with him . 

5 hours ago, fourtrax57 said:

I can bring something for the table......

Puter says it's a 19 hr drive for me. This will be like two days for me. I can bring something dry (potato chips) or cups? Plastic ware (knives spoons forks), veggies,?

Suggestions as to what might be needed??.............

Fourtrax, as a suggestion, how about corn on the cob?  You can either boil the corn in a pot on the grill, or to simplify, wrap them in aluminum foil and put them directly on the grill.  No one has ever brought corn on the cob before and I bet it would go over well.

1 hour ago, jpari said:

Fourtrax, as a suggestion, how about corn on the cob?  You can either boil the corn in a pot on the grill, or to simplify, wrap them in aluminum foil and put them directly on the grill.  No one has ever brought corn on the cob before and I bet it would go over well.

I think I cooked corn every year on Friday night? The fresh Jersey stuff with lots of butter.

1 hour ago, polecat said:

I think I cooked corn every year on Friday night? The fresh Jersey stuff with lots of butter.

Sorry Bob, I didn’t remember.  My apologies.

I'm still planning on being there, staying in my motorhome. Something's come up that may prevent that but I'm working on a solution. I'm planning on making some scallop and shrimp ceviche, which we could munch before dinner. I'll also bring some tortilla chips for dipping the stuff. 

drummer's stump

Joe, will you take pictures of Al eating such things as pie, cheese cake, and any other food items that are not heart healthy. I like to keep something on hand to use as a weapon.

1 hour ago, drummer's stump said:

Joe, will you take pictures of Al eating such things as pie, cheese cake, and any other food items that are not heart healthy. I like to keep something on hand to use as a weapon.

And brisket and clams and crab cakes soaked in butter . Let's not forget the cold cuts I bring or the bourbon I drink or .......

You only live once and I can hide from my wife and daughter . 

Clint , you just got removed from the gun "hand me down" list !

Oh and I want the ones you already got back !!!

Fire Marshal Bill

Al what about Raider. You don't want him back too!! BTW Clint said that you take credit for half of the grouse he shoots. Fes-up Al, is that true?  :D

The Alaskan will never see "my Raider" back living with him . He does shoot a lot of grouse , he can hear them before I see them . I'll still out shoot him on a Clays Course !!!

4 hours ago, drummer's stump said:

It depends.....since you are OFF the list, I might have a chance to be ON the list if I don't narc on Al!

drummer's stump
49 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

The Alaskan will never see "my Raider" back living with him . He does shoot a lot of grouse , he can hear them before I see them . I'll still out shoot him on a Clays Course !!!

It happened 1 time!!

delahunter834
On June 20, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Fire Marshal Bill said:

Does anyone have an approximate head count?

Need to head count so I know how many crabs to catch and clams to dig

6 cabin five