2018 Catskill food plan

fourtrax57

As suggested, will be bringing some cas of mixed nuts, cashews, etc & some potato chips for munchies.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gunsrus

• delahunter834

• hayslope

• Fire Marshal Bill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will con my wife into making some blueberry pies.

I'm still planning on being there, staying in my motorhome. Something's come up that may prevent that but I'm working on a solution. I'm planning on making some scallop and shrimp ceviche, which we co

Please give him my regards . He was a gentleman and I enjoyed conversation with him . 

Field Grade

I can bring some locally made chorizo sausage for Thurs. eve. and some good coffee for Fri. morning.

Fire Marshal Bill
5 hours ago, Field Grade said:

I can bring some locally made chorizo sausage for Thurs. eve. and some good coffee for Fri. morning.

Save some of that chorizo sausage. I love chorizo sausage. I'll be there early Friday afternoon. 😁

brushbuster
On 7/7/2018 at 3:18 PM, delahunter834 said:

Taking reservations for breakfast Friday morning ,please let me know so we have food for everyone

Saturday & Sunday supplied by lodge.

I’m hoping to arrive around 8 am on Friday.  Let me know if you need me to bring something up.

Taking reservations for breakfast Friday morning ,please let me know so we have food for everyone

I'll be there as usual.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, gunsrus said:

If anyone is looking for me Saturday evening , I'll be the one next to this guy , eating all the crab and clams he cooks . :x

I look forward to this every year .

I seem to recall some sort of negative reaction that you experienced from consuming clams last year.  A large package of Depends may be in order!  

38 minutes ago, hayslope said:

I seem to recall some sort of negative reaction that you experienced from consuming clams last year.  A large package of Depends may be in order!  

Or a suppository and a cork........

I'll be there Friday AM.

Anyone please let me know if I can bring anything; I'm leaving here in 24 hours so I've got time to get last minute stuff.

55 minutes ago, quailguy said:

I'll be there Friday AM.

Anyone please let me know if I can bring anything; I'm leaving here in 24 hours so I've got time to get last minute stuff.

Bags of Ice and water is always appreciated .

Briskets secured. Rub mix completed. I also have a bag of corn on the cob from a local farm which has been excellent. Heading up tomorrow. Hope to arrive around noon. 

5 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Bags of Ice and water is always appreciated .

Dunno how much ice I can get up there in the form of ice, but I'll give it a shot. Got a case of water and can get more tomorrow if you want.

Rick

Fire Marshal Bill
1 hour ago, quailguy said:

Dunno how much ice I can get up there in the form of ice, but I'll give it a shot. Got a case of water and can get more tomorrow if you want.

Rick

Rick, I guess you don't have a Yettie coler.😁

1 hour ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

Rick, I guess you don't have a Yettie coler.😁

Nope, I'm from East Texas and we don't forget insults such as Yeti trying to screw the NRA.

Rick