REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
blanked

What’s your favorite big city

Marc Ret
38 minutes ago, jeff88 said:

Marc, it was probably a jealous neighborhood husband whose wife was all googly about you - put a shirt on man!

Other than that, that was just plain weird.

I keep the shirt on anymore, Jeff... too many vehicular close-calls for the ladies driving by.😉

It was a local peckerwood on a crotch rocket. He stopped at the end of my upper driveway and revved his throttle to get my attention, swept his hand behind the bike and flipped me off. Only thing I can figure is he wasn't happy with the 150yds of loose grass I had left on the road along that edge of my property. Now this MENSA candidate goes up and down my road a dozen times a day and it's obvious to anyone with two functioning brain cells that the grass isn't there cause I blow it back on my lawn when I'm done cutting. I'm guessing he didn't graduate summa cum laude...

P.S.- I will neither confirm nor deny that the grass was left there after completing cutting this weekend.  As well, I will neither confirm nor deny that an extra pass or two may have been made to blow additional grass on the road. I plead the 5th. 😇

max2

I got such a kick out of this thread 🤤 No one ever gives me the finger.  Quite honestly if they did I could give a rats ass ... 

Here's another  way to think about this. Their the one who is upset. I say let them be upset.  Just adding my own observations. 😎

Also the new little face things has a middle finger 🖕 😉 that one has to go....

Brad Eden

It looks like the upgrade allows emojis native to whatever device or computer the Member is using. So I can't edit/remove any of them. If it gets abused and becomes vile or inappropriate, I'll switch back to just the old emojis.

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, Virgil Kane said:

I've been doing the old Brad Eden  'give'em the peace sign and smile" trick.  Really does work and drives the bird flipper nuts.

Virgil

Ha, I forgot I had mentioned that. It does "disarm" the birder.

Brad Eden

Topic edited. Someone just couldn't resist going over the edge. And now Closed.