REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Brad Eden

2018 OFFICIAL UJ SUMMER AUCTION TOPIC

Brad Eden

This UJ Auction ends TODAY at Noon Eastern. I will close Auction after that and review and note any late bids. I will then start to contact high bidders to arrange payment, and shipping of items. And will put winners in contact with donators if needed.

THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING AND BIDDING IN THIS SUMMERS SILENT AUCTION. This Auction is the biggest fund raiser UJ conducts in order to stay above water and keep this Board available for this Online Upland Community.

Blackjack

$150 for #15

Brad Eden

The 2018 UJ Summer Auction is officially closed. 

When I have organized the bids, etc. (third post down in this Topic), I will contact high bidders to arrange payment and delivery of items, and will put winners in contact with Donators if needed.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT DONATED ITEMS AND THE GENEROUS BIDDING!

Brad Eden

All the high bidders have been Messaged as of today. As contact/address info is sent back and payments are secured, items will be shipped, arranged etc., etc. Great Auction that is fundamental in the health and well being of this Online Discussion Community. 

Brad Eden

I should have all the items I have here shipped tomorrow except for the vintage reel, waiting to hear back from the high bidder. All the other items that were held by Donators are being shipped, and things like MT Cabin, Quill vest, custom knife, and custom pistol grips etc have been put in motion between donator and high bidder. Great Auction that really helps keep the UJ Board on solid footing.

Brad Eden

This will likely be my final Post on this Auction Topic.

Every high bidder/winner has paid and their item is either being shipped or is being arranged. All of us enjoy a great group of honest and generous fellow Members. It boggles my mind how many people have embraced this Board and continue to participate and to support its health and well being. This Auction is really the biggest fund raiser for UJ and supplements the basic Donation/Contributing Member structure. Another Thank you to all those who donated to this Auction and all those who threw in some bids on items. I am humbled.