REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
ccavacini

How old

How old  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Reading through posts got me thinking of the age break down on Upland Journal

• 20-30
    • 31-41
    • 42-52
    • 53-63
    • 64-74
    • 75-80+

ccavacini

Got me thinking about the age range on Upland Journal

Brad Eden

You have this set as Poll Only with no Replies. (I can Reply cuz I'm an Admin/Moderator) Is that how you want it? I can change it if you want.

Brad Eden

This Poll will now accept Replies.

oak stob

What if one is a teenager?....It is a Poll, had to be something amiss.

Jack L

59 and going strong, well sometimes anyway.

gunsrus

I'm in the second last Category , Holy Crap !......... never thought about being old till the last few years . 

Live life people , it ain't here forever !

OldSarge

Still pretty young but feel rode hard and put away wet. New knees have been a blessing though. 

mccuha

Age is just a number. You are as old as your mind lets you think you are.  I'm 52 but I feel much younger. I can guarantee you that I can keep up whether working physical labor or hard hunting with any one more than twice as young as me.  per Toby Keith;  " I'm as good once as I ever was"

Flairball

51, but cranky beyond my years. 

gaberdeen
2 minutes ago, Flairball said:

51, but cranky beyond my years. 

Same age and crankiness!

gunsrus
5 minutes ago, mccuha said:

Age is just a number. You are as old as your mind lets you think you are.  I'm 52 but I feel much younger. I can guarantee you that I can keep up whether working physical labor or hard hunting with any one more than twice as young as me.  per Toby Keith;  " I'm as good once as I ever was"

I felt the same way at your age , damn , I could out hustle , out do almost any man  .....wait till you're 65 ...........BOOM !

Skybuster
20 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

I'm in the second last Category , Holy Crap !......... never thought about being old till the last few years . 

Live life people , it ain't here forever !

Ha! I got you beat Al, I'm a 3%er and I don't mean the first group! Lucky to be in good health.

mccuha
Just now, gunsrus said:

I felt the same way at your age , damn , I could out hustle , out do almost any man  .....wait till you're 65 ...........BOOM !

I have a good friend that is leaving to go to Wyoming with me Friday for a week of trout fishing and hiking in the back country. He's 75 and he can keep up with me with no problem, his son who's going with us as well is in his late 30's and he's a huge ?  Hopefully I'll be like my friend when I grow up.  Hopefully no knee probs or the such to slow me down.

salmontogue
7 minutes ago, Skybuster said:

Ha! I got you beat Al, I'm a 3%er and I don't mean the first group! Lucky to be in good health.

Every day occupied with hunting and/or fishing will make you younger.  I am convinced.

Running dogs works well too.

Perk

rudyc

I'm 67 and pretty sure that I can keep up with anyone twice my age!