• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• Snipeaholic

• KerryLuft

• Jakeismydog2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will Hinton is a great ambassador for the sport and a heck of a nice young man. I shot some 5 stand with him at Gator Skeet & Trap a couple of years ago and he was letting everyone shoot his K Par

Probably should have went last week.  If he wins next week his price might go up. 😉

Yes it was good. I've dealt with Cole on several occasions and it's always been a great experience. I got a good chuckle when he was talking about customer service and said he woke up every morning an

On 10/14/2018 at 9:07 PM, Snipeaholic said:

He seemed pretty down to earth. Might have to drive up and take a lesson from him.

Probably should have went last week.  If he wins next week his price might go up. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 3:46 PM, dogrunner said:

Kevin might not go up but Zach could take a jump. Wendell looks like he’s back on his game. Some strong shooting out in Texas by some very talented folks.

• 2 weeks later...

I just listened to the Ben and David one from a few weeks ago. Can someone "in the know" fill me in on the big deal they made out of shooting instructors full of BS thing? It was interesting, but I feel like some backstory would have been helpful.

On 11/7/2018 at 10:31 PM, Jakeismydog2 said:

I just listened to the Ben and David one from a few weeks ago. Can someone "in the know" fill me in on the big deal they made out of shooting instructors full of BS thing? It was interesting, but I feel like some backstory would have been helpful.

Pretty sure there talking about Don Currie the chief NSCA instructor. He made a statement about people should only seek out NSCA trained instructors or something like that for there lessons. Lots of the Pro's that teach are not so they didn't like his comments. Not really sure how he keeps his Master class status either since he hasn't gotten a punch since 2015 and only 1 year has he been above 80% on targets he has shot. More like an A class shooter. 

• 2 weeks later...

Will Fennel was a good listen. Sounds like he has a pretty cool teaching grounds. 

• 4 weeks later...

Will Fennel and David Radulovich are entertaining. Some good stories sprinkled with a some shooting tips.

Thanks for turning me on to this one, I'm a podcast junkie and have a few long drives ahead of me some my usual favorites are getting stale on content.

• 2 weeks later...

A good one with Andy Duffy for hunters and shooters. He is a hunter, I hunted with him for a day in the late 90s in ND. Even the best miss wild birds.