Behind the Break.

Gil Ash is on the new one. It’s pretty long and pretty deep and interesting.   

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogrunner

• Snipeaholic

• KerryLuft

• Jakeismydog2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will Hinton is a great ambassador for the sport and a heck of a nice young man. I shot some 5 stand with him at Gator Skeet & Trap a couple of years ago and he was letting everyone shoot his K Par

Probably should have went last week.  If he wins next week his price might go up. 😉

Yes it was good. I've dealt with Cole on several occasions and it's always been a great experience. I got a good chuckle when he was talking about customer service and said he woke up every morning an

drummer's stump

I am not sure how I feel about paying for this yet. Some of the podcast are very good, while others are not so good $90 a year is a flat of good shells. I might do a couple months and see how consistent the content stays.

Snipeaholic

I paid for a year. Hopefully it'll work out for them and they can continue to keep it interesting. I generally enjoy them and get some good info. I just wish I was skilled enough to put it into practice.

I also payed for the year.  I have got some good tips from some of the guys. Some are kinda duds for an interview but others  we’re really good. For $7.50 a month I feel it is worth it for what I like to do at least for now. 

• 10 months later...

This one is interesting especially from about the 33 minute mark to the end. 

CD1ECC9D-277A-4F48-B524-A4211D59261B.jpeg