Grousemoblle

New Yakima with Thule bars . Opened up the rear for two crates . Drop the seat for the other crate . Three Setters headed for woods . 

IMG_1009.JPG

6 minutes ago, C.J.L. said:

What holds more value to you, the gun you'll me holding or the vehicle you'll be driving?  

The "FOX" .

I like the shorter wheelbase in the two door as opposed to the full size Tahoe my wife drives . Tony (hayslope) has no regard for vehicles when finding "covers" . He is a bird finding "cover" magnet and takes those roads seldom driven . There is always second guessing when following him . Just ask Gary (gaberdeen) . 

1 minute ago, bmeador said:

Are you carrying two spare tires or just carry the single up top?

Just the single . All four are new 10 ply . In all the years hunting Maine logging roads , never had a flat . New tires have the most meat I've ever had on tires up there . Fingers crossed .

14 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Just the single . All four are new 10 ply . In all the years hunting Maine logging roads , never had a flat . New tires have the most meat I've ever had on tires up there . Fingers crossed .

What tires are they?

A grouse mobile is whatever you chase Limb chicken in, I have seen a wide array of vehicles some I wouldn’t attempt to use but worked for them. 

On 10/2/2018 at 3:15 PM, gunsrus said:

I like the shorter wheelbase in the two door as opposed to the full size Tahoe my wife drives . Tony (hayslope) has no regard for vehicles when finding "covers" . He is a bird finding "cover" magnet and takes those roads seldom driven . There is always second guessing when following him . Just ask Gary (gaberdeen) . 

This is true! One cover I renamed the #*$& my truck cover!

10 hours ago, bmeador said:

What tires are they?

Firestone Transforce AT2 . They ride pretty quiet . We'll see how they wear .

13 hours ago, scottspec2 said:

Put a rooftop tent on it and go full gypsy mode, I dare ya!

Al would never be able to get into a roof top tent.....lol, and if he did, he would never be able to get down..........

On 10/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, River19 said:

Al would never be able to get into a roof top tent.....lol, and if he did, he would never be able to get down..........

I dream of younger days !

3 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

I dream of younger days !

Just looking out for you.  I would hate to have to call in a hydraulic lift to get you down.......