FT WIN!! The Tough One... the First one

On 10/24/2018 at 5:55 AM, Pat Berry said:

John, you have been able to maintain a positive attitude through some trying times and difficult trials-- something I'm not sure I would be able to do. This one is well deserved, and I applaud all of your dedication and hard work. I am finding out that getting a win can just be so darn elusive. But now you've got your blue ribbon!

Appreciate the sentiments Pat.  It has been an interesting journey.  Need to stay positive and keep an open mind to learn from every situation. 

Congratulations! I'd be happy if my miscreant Springer could just make it to the trial parking lot! I drive through that area a few times a year when I visit relatives. I'll have to plan a future visit during a trial.  

23 hours ago, Randy S said:

Congratulations! I'd be happy if my miscreant Springer could just make it to the trial parking lot! I drive through that area a few times a year when I visit relatives. I'll have to plan a future visit during a trial.  

There is a trial three times a year at Des Plaines.  Usually third week of October, first weekend of November and then around the third week in March.  Stop by some time.

John, that is fantastic! Big congrats to you and all your fine canine partners. I can only imagine the thrill that must have been. Even imagining it is tough 'cause this past weekend was the very first trial I've ever handled my Kate in. Got in the second series in both the Oklahoma and Missouri trials but the third series was elusive.....all handler error too. Your journey just serves to increase my determination to someday be where you are today. You face in the Lick Pic says it all!!! Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic John and Web!  I thought yous two were close when I saw you in early October.  So happy you got to experience that first Blue Ribbon!