Member "Signatures" under their posts...

"Signatures" are the sayings and quotes and sometimes photos that people add to their Profile, and that appear under all their posts. If anyone isn't seeing those quips etc., go to upper right of your UJ Home page and click your Name and choose Account Settings. On left click Signature. Now at top you can toggle to see or not see other Members Signatures. Make sure to click Save when done. For some Members depending on when they registered etc, that Signature toggle may have defaulted as off. 

Thanks Brad...I wondered if it was a setting or they just didn't make the move to the new space.

3 hours ago, Bloodhound said:

Thanks Brad...I wondered if it was a setting or they just didn't make the move to the new space.

It never occurred to me there might be a default setting. I'll go look through my admincontrols and see.

Well I'll be...I was thinking the same as bloodhound. Just thought the new board didn't have sig lines.

Sure is a fancy place ya got here Brad.

30 minutes ago, Treerooster said:

Well I'll be...I was thinking the same as bloodhound. Just thought the new board didn't have sig lines.

Sure is a fancy place ya got here Brad.

This Board Software reminds me of when I worked on the professional version of Photoshop daily as a graphic designer. I used about 1/100th of its capabilities...this BB has functions I haven't even dared look at.

Who, that works for a living would have the time to dabble with all the "Nerdly" bells n whistles of computer software?

4 minutes ago, fourtrax57 said:

Who, that works for a living would have the time to dabble with all the "Nerdly" bells n whistles of computer software?

An owner, administrator and moderator...is supposed to...I guess.

You can also give yourself any kind of title you want.  I thought long and hard about "Large Member", but decided to spare Brad yet another headache and went with "Internet God" instead.  😀

7 hours ago, Quig said:

I can’t seem to get them to show on my iPhone. I’ve added one to mine.... to see if it shows 

This BB converts to its mobile version on small devices, even most tablets and iPads1if the screen is held in portrait mod. Mobile Version eliminates a lot if extraneous "stuff" including Signatures due to limited space etc. Full Board is seen on computers etc, in regular HTML mode.