REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
gunsrus

NFL

gunsrus

Now that the Sox have won . it's time for football . Even though I want the pats to win , I really felt bad for the Bills last night , they played well . Quarterback did good considering . Bills defense was tough . Tough pill to swallow with Brady beating them 29 times and 14 of those at Bills stadium . 

I am looking forward to Chiefs and Chargers . The Pack lost a tough one . Idiot ran out of the end zone and fumbled . My money was on Rogers winning that with 2 minutes left . 

What say you about your team and expectations ?

Please no Bellicheat , Patriots suck ....... old news , fake news , we get it !

Forgot Chiefs vs Rams   11/ 19 . That should be a great game . 

Dave Erickson

We have Rodgers, but that's about it. The Pack is not back.

BlacknTan

No NFL for me... No Nike for me... Nuff said!

john mcg

Toni and I enjoy Patriot Nation. Last year we boycotted all but 3 games.

We decided this year we wouldn’t let the fools take our enjoyment.

Funny, but we picked the Pack last night as our secondary team...being out here now and all.

i want to see The Pats go all the way again following the Sox.

Toni knows more about football than I ever will...she gets downright animated. Funny stuff.

john mcg
56 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Now that the Sox have won . it's time for football . Even though I want the pats to win , I really felt bad for the Bills last night , they played well . Quarterback did good considering . Bills defense was tough . Tough pill to swallow with Brady beating them 29 times and 14 of those at Bills stadium . 

I am looking forward to Chiefs and Chargers . The Pack lost a tough one . Idiot ran out of the end zone and fumbled . My money was on Rogers winning that with 2 minutes left . 

What say you about your team and expectations ?

Please no Bellicheat , Patriots suck ....... old news , fake news , we get it !

Forgot Chiefs vs Rams   11/ 19 . That should be a great game . 

Bills...they did well to hold the Pats to 3 field goals early on, but in true B&B form, they adjusted and prevailed.

The late 85 yard pic was just gravy.

Clueless1

Don't feel bad for the Bills.  The Browns just fired head coach and OC.  The 6th in a row to be fired after losing the second game in a season against the Steelers.  I can't even imagine being a Browns fan at this point.  They never do anything right.  

Dogwood
40 minutes ago, Clueless1 said:

.  I can't even imagine being a Browns fan at this point.  They never do anything right.  

Not unlike being a Lions fan.  And the term is used very loosely.

Clueless1

Ha!  Yes, but the Lions never left town at least, to watch their old players in new uniforms win not one but two Super Bowls with a former icon as GM of those Super Bowl teams.  Even Belichek couldn't win there:) 

aje4

I live in Packer land (for 6 years now)...coming from New England prior (for 7 years).  Grew up and Air Force brat so I lived in many places.  Was in PA for a while (family was Eagles fans).  I grew up a San Diego Chargers fan (now LA Chargers).  So, I like the Chargers, Packers, Eagles and Patriots!  I can cheer for many teams as they don’t play each other often....

john mcg

Brady vs. Rodgers soon.

🙂

mccuha

I like football . I prefer college but do enjoy  the NFL as well. In SC we didn't and still don't have a pro team so I would pull for the Falcons. Don't ask me why but I've just never cared for the Panthers. Here lately I pull for pro teams that have players I knew from there college years (Clemson players), underdog players, and local boys that made it( DJ Swaringer and Josh Norman with the red Skins  there were a few more but are now retired or in Canadian football).

OldSarge

Lifelong Packer fan through good times and bad. Montgomery really messed up though. I think it will cost him. Coach Mike might want to start looking at the want ads soon too. 

gundogpa

Not a pats fan.......but I have found my interest in the NFL dwindling. My team (Steelers) are OK, they have a chance to do well after a rocky start but I care less and less all the time. The silly rules they keep adding about tackling that no one understands and on one likes hurt........the whole kneeling thing that neither side handled correctly. MEH Kinda don't care any more.

Now Celtics basketball.......that is fun right now to watch.

DennisMcFeely

I'm a NY Giants and NY Yankees fan.

Right now I'm driving around the Bronx looking for an abandoned building so I can start chasing the dragon.

Tracker 6

Browns fan here , they are at least twice as good as they were last year.LOL