REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
gunsrus

NFL

406dn

Well, yesterday was a mixed bag.

On the bright side the Patriots lost, on the other hand the Cowboys won. 

dogrunner
10 hours ago, 406dn said:

Well, yesterday was a mixed bag.

On the bright side the Patriots lost, on the other hand the Cowboys won. 

Yes some interesting games and calls yesterday. 

406dn
7 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Yes some interesting games and calls yesterday. 

The Cowboys and Eagles game was insufferable with blown calls and endless flags. 

dogrunner
8 hours ago, 406dn said:

The Cowboys and Eagles game was insufferable with blown calls and endless flags. 

Yep endless flags on a game ruined the flow and sometimes force me to turn it off.  Everything is a flag nowadays especially against certain teams. 

greg jacobs

After a serious rebuild, I wasn't expecting much from the Seahawks. But after the first few games they started to put it together. Been pleasantly surprised.

gunsrus

Now I'm starting to understand how you guys feel when your team sucks and commits waaaay too many penalties . Two losses in a row down the stretch is unheard of here in Super Bowl Land . 

dogrunner

Although I watched very little today, Dallas getting Shutout seemed kinda weird. 

aje4

How about them Chargers.....:)

drummer's stump

Pretty quiet around here after a Brandy and the Pats lost!!!!!!

jeff88
13 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Now I'm starting to understand how you guys feel when your team sucks and commits waaaay too many penalties . Two losses in a row down the stretch is unheard of here in Super Bowl Land . 

Al, you are much younger than me.  It wasn't until the early 'oughts you Pats fans had a juggernaut.  You can't remember before then?  😉

BTW, watching the Steelers lose to the Raiders then turn around and beat the GOAT is a little weird.  The loss yesterday was not on Brady, I counted 3 drops that were right in the receivers arms.  If PGH can get back to a running game like they did yesterday, I like their chances.  

walt lister

The Cardinals suck!

Dogwood
17 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Now I'm starting to understand how you guys feel when your team sucks and commits waaaay too many penalties . 

Become a Lions fan and take it to a whole 'nother universe bub.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:33 PM, gunsrus said:

SUPER BOWL LAND!  I didn't realize you lived in Western PA?😜

jeff88
9 hours ago, Kurt said:

SUPER BOWL LAND!  I didn't realize you lived in Western PA?😜

Love it!  

BTW, what is all this consternation in New England about?  You have two games remaining against The Little Sisters of the Poor this week then a Junior College next.  The Pats will win out, then win at home and on the road.  They will be playing in the SB.  From what we have all seen, can't count out Brady, he is that good.  Hope they play Chicago and Mack has a game like Von Miller did a few years back with TB running for his life all game long.

The only way I see NE not making it to the big game is if they somehow have to play the Ravens.  That dee and Baltimore's run game is the perfect anti-dote to the GOAT.

kgb

About 2:15 in is where I felt on Sunday. With the record vs each other lately it's hard to believe they are tied all-time.