• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff88

• dogrunner

• john mcg

• gunsrus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No NFL for me... No Nike for me... Nuff said!

Same here.  My secret to enjoying sports is to not take the players seriously.  As a former athlete I have been in many a locker room and on many a long bus ride where I wish I could have recorded som

Between Watching that game and the crappy lions game I had time to cook you a little something.  

54 minutes ago, oldbird said:

Never a better time to be in the woods than when everyone in my state is glued to the tube!

Woods should have been pretty busy this year since Mn and Wisc teams that play on sat/sun aren't very good this year. 😀

8 hours ago, dogrunner said:

Woods should have been pretty busy this year since Mn and Wisc teams that play on sat/sun aren't very good this year. 😀

Big plus in Nebraska, win/lose/draw the lanes are clear on Saturdays during their season.

That Saints/Pitt game was good,  the lions not so much. Eagles also awesome game. Nick Foles. 

Some great games yesterday and some upsets . I thought Steelers were going to win ,  hell of a game . 

6 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Some great games yesterday and some upsets . I thought Steelers were going to win ,  hell of a game . 

Drew Brees is a Magician 🎩 

On 12/20/2018 at 3:34 PM, oldbird said:

Never a better time to be in the woods than when everyone in my state is glued to the tube!

Agreed! LAst year I discovered the joy of recording games while I am out doing stuff, hunting, fishing, whatever and watching them at night while forwarding through the endless commercials. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Ravens look Terrible, so did the Texans. Dallas, well I think they got lucky. I hope the later game today is better. 

Great late game but da Bears still suck. Did better than the Pack this year though. 

11 minutes ago, OldSarge said:

Great late game but da Bears still suck. Did better than the Pack this year though. 

Yeah that.... but it was close!

By 10 am Monday morning Parkey is a kicker without a team. What a disaster this year was for him