NFL

27 minutes ago, UplandHntr said:

By 10 am Monday morning Parkey is a kicker without a team. What a disaster this year was for him

Everyone except Pace knew that guy was going to cost the Bears.  We should have kept Robbie.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff88

• dogrunner

• john mcg

• gunsrus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No NFL for me... No Nike for me... Nuff said!

Same here.  My secret to enjoying sports is to not take the players seriously.  As a former athlete I have been in many a locker room and on many a long bus ride where I wish I could have recorded som

Between Watching that game and the crappy lions game I had time to cook you a little something.  

Just now, aje4 said:

How about them CHARGERS!  I hope they lay it to the Patriots.....

I'm not a rabid Pats fan. I generally don't really care much this season. But after watching the Chargers game, I'm feeling quite confident in the Patriot chances.

Really thought the Bears were going to win . Ya just never know . 

39 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Really thought the Bears were going to win . Ya just never know . 

Nick Foles has the Hot hand and bears 🐻 kicker has the Cold foot. 

F281DEA8-A02E-42FA-BD8D-194767B94678.jpeg

Dakota Dogman

Maybe a touch of Grace on the last missed kick. Word this am is a lineman got a finger on the ball deflecting it's path JUST enough.

God bless,

With the embarrassment of what used to be the Pittsburgh Steelers, on and off the field, am paying mild attention to this year's post season.  As a life long PGH fan, and I will continue to remain one, never imagined a team with that kind of talent would lose from ahead so badly in their games and in this season.  Since I am now just an NFL civilian these days, am pulling for a NO versus a KC SB.  It would be fun to see this season's best QB's go head-to-head with a SB score equaling an NCAA Basketball game score.  66 to 63!

BTW Bears fans, don't blame just the kicker, that Dee gave up a long scoring drive to end Q4.  I stunk too, the only game I had right this weekend was the Colts over the Texans.  

GO PENS!

Hoping to see some really good playoff games since my Gmen Sh** the bed and will be rebuilding for the next several seasons. Also will be rooting for Clemson tonite just because!

I am having a hard time maintaining my ambivelance towards the Patriots about now.

13 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

I am having a hard time maintaining my ambivelance towards the Patriots about now.

Lots of haters, but they are just crazy good.

Boy, I was expecting more out of the Chargers today.  That game was over in the 1st quarter.  Now I go back to cheering for the Pats....lol.