The Marketing Genius of Yeti

grouse28

I can understand the logic of saving ice in the summer and early fall months. But most upland bird hunters are provided free cooling from October on. All fall and winter I use my cooler to keep food and beverages clean, and from freezing solid. There's a very short window for an upland bird hunter to utilize the capacity of a five day cooler.   

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john mcg

• bob-mt

• grouse28

• DAG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a graphic designer turned art director I was entrenched in marketing and branding my entire career. Yeti indeed are marketing geniuses. Good for them. If there products were poorly made and poorly

I heard Tom Brady drives the ATV he got from Cabelas wearing muck boots from LL Bean while deer hunting in MA with a 12ga semi auto and ground whacks every grouse he sees so his fat Lab can fetch them

People worry too much about what other people spend their money on. 

Posted Images

I was processing venison last week.  I had quarters in a Yeti and a Coleman and left them outside over night in zero degree weather.  The Yeti kept the quarters from freezing.  Coleman didn't.   Yeti is rugged, can stand being used as a seat, hinges don't bust, seals tight,  can stand being bounced around in a truck year in and year out, and plain just works.  Spending a week on the prairies in September the temps can be near 100.  Nice to not have to drive 60 miles each day for ice to keep food and birds cool.  I don't judge folks by what kind of cooler they use but if someone is judging me by it they will know I don't waste money on junk.