Jump to content
REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Dogwood

Years 2015-2017. Ford F 150 or Chevy Silverado?

Recommended Posts

bobman
6 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Probably like this one, I doubt that is what he’s looking for by his description.  😁

66523A45-5D87-4F93-B513-7A4E8E29D273.jpeg

 

Thats not correct

 

i just looked at a crew cab with the turbo six for 32k brand new 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Doherty

Brand loyalty is pretty blind.  My first GM Sierra was in 1988, then I had a 94 followed by a  2002 then a 2007.  in 2015 I made the big switch to a Silverado -- current ride is 2018 Silverado. This is how I view most FORDs

IMG_1082.thumb.JPG.1b40241c11aaf588aa498f2e5bdca70e.JPG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner
1 hour ago, Craig Doherty said:

Brand loyalty is pretty blind.  My first GM Sierra was in 1988, then I had a 94 followed by a  2002 then a 2007.  in 2015 I made the big switch to a Silverado -- current ride is 2018 Silverado. This is how I view most FORDs

IMG_1082.thumb.JPG.1b40241c11aaf588aa498f2e5bdca70e.JPG 

That looks like a Nice truck. Might just need a new driver. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marc Ret
2 hours ago, Craig Doherty said:

Brand loyalty is pretty blind.  My first GM Sierra was in 1988, then I had a 94 followed by a  2002 then a 2007.  in 2015 I made the big switch to a Silverado -- current ride is 2018 Silverado. This is how I view most FORDs

IMG_1082.thumb.JPG.1b40241c11aaf588aa498f2e5bdca70e.JPG 

 

Well, 15+yo vehicles do break down from time to time... even Fords. 

 

One can only surmise that that pic was taken looking through the windshield of your 2018 GM truck while waiting for the next rollback to come haul you to the dealership's shop.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Doherty
1 hour ago, Marc Ret said:

 

Well, 15+yo vehicles do break down from time to time... even Fords. 

 

One can only surmise that that pic was taken looking through the windshield of your 2018 GM truck while waiting for the next rollback to come haul you to the dealership's shop.🤔

 

Actually I was standing on the side porch at my house.  The owner of that Ford now drives a Silverado. (Mine on the right).

 


IMG_2611.thumb.JPG.6bb0cb2cf207d7c70729cacc38ee6f7f.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marc Ret
31 minutes ago, Craig Doherty said:

 

Actually I was standing on the side porch at my house.  The owner of that Ford now drives a Silverado. (Mine on the right).

 


IMG_2611.thumb.JPG.6bb0cb2cf207d7c70729cacc38ee6f7f.JPG

 

Always sad to see the toll time takes on the human mind.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×