ORVIS has renewed Ad Sponsorship for 2018/2019/2020/2021

Yep, bought myself an Orvis upland vest, just plain indestructible, even Max says so. Merry Christmas to me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• chilly460

• Kansas Bound

• Speaks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be short, I’m on my tiny iPhone. Someone hit a Pole and we are one of three towns without power. Orvis did renew their ad sponsorship, and I just got off the phone with the new folks from Or

Orvis has renewed their UJ Ad Sponsorship for another year. They have a banner ad and a display ad on Board. My Orvis contact is very pleased with the mention of Orvis Upland products on the UJ forums

Congratulations...quite a thing, really. I am considering that soft shell jacket for to hold back the cold prairie winds. I searched the web yesterday and could find no better.

WPG Gizmo

My vest is on backorder but it is coming

Jacksdad

Have a different brand vest that I like a lot but my son has adopted it so think I’m gonna order the orvis.  The sponsorship renewal has been that push I needed.  

I have probably 3 of their hunting shirts and one of their Vests.  I think very good quality.

Dave Erickson

Their Softshell pants are the most comfortable and overall best upland pants I've ever had. I've bought lots of Orvis products and I appreciate their dedication to providing excellent bird hunting gear.

Natty Bumpo

I have bought lots of Orvis products over the years. Starting with tons of FF gear; rods, reels, nets, waders, boots, vests, FF gadgets, and materials. Also Harris tweed sport coats, sweaters, golf shirts, pants, and other clothing articles. Mrs NB has some sweaters and dresses. Even bot the pups monogrammed dog beds. Also bot the kiln dried fatwood kindling boxes as gifts.  I like the way Orvis gets behind important conservation projects. And good to see them here as a sponsor too.

59 minutes ago, Dave Erickson said:

Their Softshell pants are the most comfortable and overall best upland pants I've ever had. I've bought lots of Orvis products and I appreciate their dedication to providing excellent bird hunting gear.

These are the pants I got. I agree completely!

salmontogue

Any company owned by a family named Perkins is aok.

Perk