Grandaughters archery buck

Wow that's a fantastic buck.  You could go a whole lifetime in PA and never see one like that.  Congratulations! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paul s

• bmeador

• Clueless1

• Brad Eden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My beautiful 11 year old granddaughter got this nice buck yesterday archery hunting in Illinois. I am so proud of her!

Jolene started hunting at age 8. So far she has harvested 3 tom turkeys, 1 Jake and 3 deer 1 doe and 2 bucks. And also some ducks and snow geese. Most of her hunts her father has video taped them. It

Super! Congratulations to her on a dandy buck. You have reason to be proud.    Never thought I'd find myself in the position of being jealous of an 11yo girl!

Posted Images

Jolene started hunting at age 8. So far she has harvested 3 tom turkeys, 1 Jake and 3 deer 1 doe and 2 bucks. And also some ducks and snow geese. Most of her hunts her father has video taped them. It has been awesome to see her emotions change as she has become a great little huntress and a terrific young lady. She does all this and is very involved with school sports and she even formed an archery group at her previous school in Missouri. As you probably can tell I am extremely proud of this young girl. 

IMG_1835.JPG

Nice buck !!  Must be southern IL because it snowed there yesterday.

Going to be hard to top in future years.

Virgil

6 hours ago, Virgil Kane said:

Nice buck !!  Must be southern IL because it snowed there yesterday.

Going to be hard to top in future years.

Virgil

Calhoun county

Great Buck!  I love the idea of getting little girls interested in the outdoors and hunting.  I dedicated my outdoor teaching efforts to the boys and the girls turned out to be yuppies, and married yuppies....SelbyLowndes

Awesome, love to see girls in the outdoors and excelling! You always hear tha girls need self confidence, the girls I see hunting have it!

Awesome buck. My daughter shot her first one today at age 30. The girls are getting the job done. Cool. 

drummer's stump

Nerves of steel, not sure I could have held it together watching that big fella come in.