2019 UJ Catskill Gathering

brushbuster

Who all is coming up Thursday night and Friday so Brushbuster does not shoot alone?  I"ll have to leave Friday night unfortunately.

Don said if I provide the appropriate bribe he will record my 28 ga score..... ;)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoli 16ga.

• gunsrus

• Swampy 16

• Grifish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again a great time and huge thanks to the Polecat . I'm not sure everyone knows how much work he puts into this . Every year he brings enough food that even when there is concern what's for dinne

Hey Polecat! What's fer supper?    Well, we got marinated venison loins, fresh off the grill, And Ruffneck's quart jars of marinated cherries -- fresh from the still.   We got

I am pretty sure I will make it back this year.  My lung cancer metastasized to my brain but I am in good care now. Finished the high intensity radiation last week.  I really feel great, hav

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, brushbuster said:

Who all is coming up Thursday night and Friday so Brushbuster does not shoot alone?  I"ll have to leave Friday night unfortunately.

Don said if I provide the appropriate bribe he will record my 28 ga score..... ;)

I hope to leave work early Friday or get out of work altogether. I will be there Friday just not sure what time. Would brushbuster like me to bring the Sauer?☺️

I'll be there Thursday around noon.

I have in fact found twenty dollar bills laying around the course, so if I happen to be a bit richer after keeping bb's score...... well...... be assured nothing untoward happened.

Just say'n

1 hour ago, brushbuster said:

No freekin way I'm accepting any card without you being there . Hell , half the fun is shooting next to you and razzin the crap outta you and watching you sheet the bed ! Nobody gets away clean , nobody !  

8 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

see you on Thursday then Al?

God willing !

brushbuster
4 hours ago, gunsrus said:

No freekin way I'm accepting any card without you being there . Hell , half the fun is shooting next to you and razzin the crap outta you and watching you sheet the bed ! Nobody gets away clean , nobody !  

Sorry Al on Sat I’ll be driving down to Virginia for our 100 mile AT hike. I’ll have to check to see if the shotkam will fit on my 28 Ga.

Den, I would prefer to shoot with you a day after the hike rather than before, but hey. 

And any time I can shoot with my buddy Don. I guess I just hafta show up on Wednesday.

Jane and I will be up on Friday morning, so, we can get some practice in with all of you on Friday.

1 hour ago, jpari said:

Jane and I will be up on Friday morning, so, we can get some practice in with all of you on Friday.

No more practice for you !  Winners in previous years are not allowed to practice . 

Field Grade

I'll be honored to shoot in Brushbuster's place... but all I have is my 10 gauge 32" full and fuller Ithacker. But I will handload some special 3/4-ounce shells just to be fair.

3 1/2 Roman Candles would be better 😱🤪👍

I am hoping to arrive mid day Thursday...time will tell.

Quailguy - I've taken over Cabin 1 as our former fearless leader will be in Hawai...no one has confirmed beds yet so 4 bunks are open at this time 🤔😀

Al - what's left in your arsenal along the lines of 16 GA? On the quest for an O/U field gun with POW grip, 29 - 30" tubes and nice wood...something along the lines of a B Rizzini EL 😍...keep an eye out for me 😜 I knows ya got internet time on your hands right now and nefarious contacts 😁

J4B

Field Grade

Oh -- J4B -- DO NOT forget more of those vintage shells, and make sure Al and Brushbuster stuff their vests with them. Those things absolutely SMOKE the most difficult targets. They turned even a dolt like me into a stone cold wingshot. Miraculous.

👍😱😄

🤔I'll make sure to fish them out of the bottom of the lake and dry em out 4 da boys 🤠