Jump to content

2019 UJ Catskill Gathering


Recommended Posts

A last minute, unfortunate family issue here so I cannot make it. Got half my stuff in the truck, too. Guns out of the safe, etc.

 

Regrets !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Zoli 16ga.

    97

  • gunsrus

    70

  • Swampy 16

    59

  • Grifish

    40

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again a great time and huge thanks to the Polecat . I'm not sure everyone knows how much work he puts into this . Every year he brings enough food that even when there is concern what's for dinne

Hey Polecat! What's fer supper?    Well, we got marinated venison loins, fresh off the grill, And Ruffneck's quart jars of marinated cherries -- fresh from the still.   We got

I am pretty sure I will make it back this year.  My lung cancer metastasized to my brain but I am in good care now. Finished the high intensity radiation last week.  I really feel great, hav

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Town of Ithaca is quite larger then I had thought. Went to see a few waterfalls today. Border crossing was very  quick. Serial numbers on guns checked...then sent off. Nice guy, he loved my Rizzini.

Ithaca falls.

2019-07-10_01-27-13

Hard to judge the size....untill...

2019-07-10_01-53-39

 

Is that Grif? I can’t see any flip flops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
brushbuster
14 hours ago, gunsrus said:

The 28 gauge shoot and the SxS shoot scores will tell the tale . "Very interesting" !

 

Ok change of plan my son has to work until 7 pm on Saturday so we cannot leave for our AT hike until probably 8 pm.

 

wellll that means I might be able to spend Friday and at least until 12 on Saturday so I might be in the 28 ga event!

 

Anyone have a top bunk I can crash in Friday night?

I should arrive around 8 am Friday for a warm up round.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brushbuster said:

 

Ok change of plan my son has to work until 7 pm on Saturday so we cannot leave for our AT hike until probably 8 pm.

 

wellll that means I might be able to spend Friday and at least until 12 on Saturday so I might be in the 28 ga event!

 

Anyone have a top bunk I can crash in Friday night?

I should arrive around 8 am Friday for a warm up round.

CRAP !  Just when I thought I had a shot !!!    No mind , you'll be shooting in my squad . I'll keep you guessing !!!!

  I think only Polecat and Gary are in Cabin 3 . Cabin 1 has three now . Cabin 4 has four . Take your pick . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quailguy said:

A last minute, unfortunate family issue here so I cannot make it. Got half my stuff in the truck, too. Guns out of the safe, etc.

 

Regrets !!!

Too bad Rick , always enjoy your stories . Hope all is well . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brushbuster
1 minute ago, gunsrus said:

CRAP !  Just when I thought I had a shot !!!    No mind , you'll be shooting in my squad . I'll keep you guessing !!!!

  I think only Polecat and Gary are in Cabin 3 . Cabin 1 has three now . Cabin 4 has four . Take your pick . 

 

Hey Polecat can I have the usual top bunk in cabin 3 Friday night next to the blades of death?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, brushbuster said:

 

Hey Polecat can I have the usual top bunk in cabin 3 Friday night next to the blades of death?

Boy am I glad I’m in the lodge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, brushbuster said:

 

Hey Polecat can I have the usual top bunk in cabin 3 Friday night next to the blades of death?

Best news I've heard all day . Nobody walks away from Cabin 3 unscathed !

Link to post
Share on other sites
brushbuster
1 minute ago, gunsrus said:

Best news I've heard all day . Nobody walks away from Cabin 3 unscathed !

 

I am an old Cabin 3 dweller so my body is conditioned for it.  

Reminds me of my old frat days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, brushbuster said:

....Anyone have a top bunk I can crash in Friday night?

I should arrive around 8 am Friday for a warm up round....

Dang, just kicked the wife out of the top bunk in lodge room four for ya. Hmmmm...I'll have to think of something fast to tell her....unless you'll reconsider?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Swampy 16 said:

Boy am I glad I’m in the lodge.

You have no idea what goes on . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brushbuster
4 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Dang, just kicked the wife out of the top bunk in lodge room four for ya. Hmmmm...I'll have to think of something fast to tell her....unless you'll reconsider?

 

Happy wife happy life Don I would never want to interfere with your domestic bliss.  👹

Besides I snore about as bad as the infamous Polecat

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Swampy 16 said:

Boy am I glad I’m in the lodge.

swampy....text me  ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

swampy....text me  ; )

What do you want me to text you ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brushbuster said:

 

Hey Polecat can I have the usual top bunk in cabin 3 Friday night next to the blades of death?

You make qualify for the bottom bunk this year, since you have just instilled a sense of fear to a select few.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...