Jump to content

2019 UJ Catskill Gathering


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Zoli 16ga.

    97

  • gunsrus

    70

  • Swampy 16

    59

  • Grifish

    40

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again a great time and huge thanks to the Polecat . I'm not sure everyone knows how much work he puts into this . Every year he brings enough food that even when there is concern what's for dinne

Hey Polecat! What's fer supper?    Well, we got marinated venison loins, fresh off the grill, And Ruffneck's quart jars of marinated cherries -- fresh from the still.   We got

I am pretty sure I will make it back this year.  My lung cancer metastasized to my brain but I am in good care now. Finished the high intensity radiation last week.  I really feel great, hav

Posted Images

7 hours ago, quailguy said:

Put me in coach as well.  I’ll plan to attend.  

Now, where is that 28 ga event??

 

catskills pheasantry.

just a reminder....dang it's still only January!...the twentyeight gauge shoot...we should stop calling it a comp...is a friendly shoot of 28ga. shooters. although a score is kept, and the winner passes all winnings...if there is any...to your's truly. follow last years threads, post event, to get an idea of how it goes down. I will be the self appointed international referee again, so any of the kind'a crap and payoffs that are prevalent with any FIFA referee is applicable here. I'll accept EMT btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Cabin 4 has always been very subdued with the accompanying gentleman that live there . Yes there is the occasional , go to the neighbors for cream for my coffee in the morning but generally a good group . 

Now that damn Cabin 3 is another story . Many a soul has been lost . There's something strange going on down there . Lights on all night , strange behavior and pungent odors . Don't drink the water down there !

 

There is a cabin 4 ?? huh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

 

There is a cabin 4 ?? huh.

Kanadians not allowed !

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

 

catskills pheasantry.

just a reminder....dang it's still only January!...the twentyeight gauge shoot...we should stop calling it a comp...is a friendly shoot of 28ga. shooters. although a score is kept, and the winner passes all winnings...if there is any...to your's truly. follow last years threads, post event, to get an idea of how it goes down. I will be the self appointed international referee again, so any of the kind'a crap and payoffs that are prevalent with any FIFA referee is applicable here. I'll accept EMT btw.

So long as you bring that Daly 28 again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Swampy 16 said:

There’s also a sxs shoot correct?

Yes , any gauge .

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Kanadians not allowed !

 

Ha! I may have to make a 3am. bed check just to make sure it exists ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be leaving the daly twentyeight at home. But I'll be bringing the twentyeight rizzini back for another go, my new 725 twentyeight sporting, my daly twelve factory skeet and maybe the zoli for the sxs shoot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hoping to make it this year with Fourtrax and possibly Dogrunner. Wife and I attended in 2015 on a road trip through Gettysburg on our way to Niagara Falls. It was a blast as always. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Skybuster said:

I am hoping to make it this year with Fourtrax and possibly Dogrunner. Wife and I attended in 2015 on a road trip through Gettysburg on our way to Niagara Falls. It was a blast as always. 

East Coast shooters are getting nervous . Those guys hit their targets !

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gunsrus said:

East Coast shooters are getting nervous . Those guys hit their targets !

If your not 1st your last or just kiss your Sista. I would be coming more just for the food and to meet different people and Dickies Crab-cakes.  Hope I can make it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kanadian's  prefer cabin 3...and if cabin 4 does exist...I'm sure they're at cabin 3 till their bed time...say 9:30'ish

2019-01-10_10-33-56

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...