• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoli 16ga.

• gunsrus

• Swampy 16

• Grifish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again a great time and huge thanks to the Polecat . I'm not sure everyone knows how much work he puts into this . Every year he brings enough food that even when there is concern what's for dinne

Hey Polecat! What's fer supper?    Well, we got marinated venison loins, fresh off the grill, And Ruffneck's quart jars of marinated cherries -- fresh from the still.   We got

I am pretty sure I will make it back this year.  My lung cancer metastasized to my brain but I am in good care now. Finished the high intensity radiation last week.  I really feel great, hav

Posted Images

having said that...you may convince the international referee if the gun 'looked' like a twentyeight.....maybe through benjaman's eyes...

1 hour ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

nope. 

OK just as well, less baggage to bring. I don't shoot SxS worth a darn anyway. I keep it around because it is a classic. 

Just now, Skybuster said:

OK just as well, less baggage to bring. I don't shoot SxS worth a darn anyway. I keep it around because it is a classic. 

Jim , we might just be able to fill that need for a 28 .

1 minute ago, gunsrus said:

Jim , we might just be able to fill that need for a 28 .

Thanks Al, being a lefty there are few options for me. Most SxS are cast for a righty. I'd be happy to score for you guys anyway.

Jim...meet Al...purveyor of all things guns...we will all be shocked if in fact he doesn't have a bespoke left handed 28 ga in the event one day he becomes cross eye dominant...always be prepared is his motto hence the walk in safe room LOL.

Pierre 

I don't know if I'll be back.  I stopped liking good food, good friends, shooting guns, drinking booze and relaxing.......

No wait.....no I do still like all those things......

Polecat..... I think I'm in again !!!!

how about Hartman, huntschool and PC show up? hope they're not scared of the guy from the great white North eh? I know PC has seen me shoot bits of bits over the pond...but hey...maybe I was just lucky...no?

On 2/13/2019 at 10:15 PM, Jazz4Brazo said:

Jim...meet Al...purveyor of all things guns...we will all be shocked if in fact he doesn't have a bespoke left handed 28 ga in the event one day he becomes cross eye dominant...always be prepared is his motto hence the walk in safe room LOL.

Pierre 

I'm pretty certain he had several of those lefty guns in his collection

On 2/13/2019 at 8:21 PM, Skybuster said:

Thanks Al, being a lefty there are few options for me. Most SxS are cast for a righty. I'd be happy to score for you guys anyway.

Jim , like bigjohn says , I may have something . I don't think the Beretta BL 28's were cast . I believe all neutral . When we get closer we'll talk. 

I think John shot a 20 gauge Benelli M2 but that was before the 28 gauge competition . 

2 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Jim , like bigjohn says , I may have something . I don't think the Beretta BL 28's were cast . I believe all neutral . When we get closer we'll talk. 

I think John shot a 20 gauge Benelli M2 but that was before the 28 gauge competition . 

Look down it from the barrel, you should be able to tell, if not just put it in a vice and give it a bend for a lefty.. 😁

44 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Look down it from the barrel, you should be able to tell, if not just put it in a vice and give it a bend for a lefty.. 😁

Heat it up with a torch first.