2019 UJ Catskill Gathering

Fire Marshal Bill
4 hours ago, Swampy 16 said:

France? Better bring your riot gear.

That's what I told my wife. She said "Well, pack your riot gear because we're going.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoli 16ga.

• gunsrus

• Swampy 16

• Grifish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again a great time and huge thanks to the Polecat . I'm not sure everyone knows how much work he puts into this . Every year he brings enough food that even when there is concern what's for dinne

Hey Polecat! What's fer supper?    Well, we got marinated venison loins, fresh off the grill, And Ruffneck's quart jars of marinated cherries -- fresh from the still.   We got

I am pretty sure I will make it back this year.  My lung cancer metastasized to my brain but I am in good care now. Finished the high intensity radiation last week.  I really feel great, hav

Posted Images

6 hours ago, gunsrus said:

It's baaaack !  14 weeks away , muh belly wants food ! I love the Polecat . So far looks like a good turnout is coming .

The SxS shoot (any gauge) was a huge success last year as was the usual 28 gauge shoot . 

Grifish and jpari are practicing daily , hoping to keep their trophies . They will not slip under the radar this year !!!  Don , the Kanadian , has his new 725 28 gauge w 30'' tubes and already has the 28 gauge shoot in the bag . Tony's little Beretta 28 cracked at the wrist but will have it fixed and ready . 

Looks like some serious shooters from the midwest are challenging (dogrunner and Skybuster) and hints of some old Pennsylvanian that shoots pretty well may attend . They say that Swamp guy can shoot pretty good too . 

What about the returning Ohio guys ? Damn good shooters there . 

The Aroostook Alaskan may get permission from his better half . He shoots every weekend (what else is there to do in Alaska ?) . 

He claims he's good !

All is not decided as the Master brushbuster sneaks back through the back door . Lefties , urggggh !

Get ready , it's coming !

Are you gonna kidnap Brad and bring him? 

10 minutes ago, Swampy 16 said:

Don , the Kanadian , has his new 725 28 gauge w 30'' tubes

32 incher Al, plus extended chokes. I need a gun taller then I am.... lol

Maybe I'll bring all three teentyeights and change them up during the course...just to make it fair'er on the other guys. 

just say'n.

9 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Tony's little Beretta 28 cracked at the wrist but will have it fixed and ready .

The little Beretta will not be ready by July.  I don't expect to handle that gun again until September!

I will bring the little Browning SxS 20ga.  At least I can shoot in the SxS event!

2 hours ago, hayslope said:

The little Beretta will not be ready by July.  I don't expect to handle that gun again until September!

I will bring the little Browning SxS 20ga.  At least I can shoot in the SxS event!

if you only have one twentyeight....well..

you, brushbuster and me can shoot my gun. we'll shoot in the same group. no excuses now! 

14 hours ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

if you only have one twentyeight....well..

you, brushbuster and me can shoot my gun. we'll shoot in the same group. no excuses now! 

If you bring three, everyone gets one, silly boy.

Bring extra guns for Grifish, he seems to destroy guns at shoots.🙂

I shot yesterday, my Rizzini’s stock came loose. Every time that I have shot since December that I have shot, I’ve broken a gun. Ejector, ftf, ejector/ammo and a stock. I need to consult with Al, I am running low!

Swampy, got a couple, the way things are going I don’t want to touch’em!

there are range guns....and hunting guns. my hunting guns go to the range, typically, for checking POA or practicing only. I can't afford repairs, and don't want to put a gun through something it really was not designed for. But that's just me.

My range guns...

12ga. miroku skt skt

20ga. citori lightning ( till I sell it)

28ga. 725 sporting...aka catskills slayer

I have a restocked Fox A Grade 16 pg w 28" tubes and choked tight Imp Mod that I'll bring to the Cats for anyone to use if interested . 

Dims are 1 1/2 , 2 1/2 and 15" LOP . 5 lbs 15 oz . RST's spreaders work well . 

Got a few 28's that can come too . 

bullseyebill
11 hours ago, Grifish said:

I shot yesterday, my Rizzini’s stock came loose. Every time that I have shot since December that I have shot, I’ve broken a gun. Ejector, ftf, ejector/ammo and a stock. I need to consult with Al, I am running low!

Maybe if your nice, Sam will let you use her Syren.