REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Brad Eden

Temp Check Across UJ Land

john mcg

Not much difference between the current humidity and pea soup.

Makes forward progress halting.

Big Al

The average high temp in central Montana at this time of year is in the high 80s.  We've been close to that + - for the last couple of weeks.  The thing that is different is the rain.  Much more rain than normal this summer.  Hills are usually brown by mid July most years and it's still green this year.  Only folks complaining are the ranchers trying to put hay up.  The first cut was a bust because of the rain and now they're hoping they can get a couple of dry days in a row for the second cut.  The rivers are all flowing above normal.

jeff88

It's been high '90's here in the HOU Metro area, "real feel" is often 104 by midday to late afternoon.  I consider this our winter.  It's just nasty outside all the time, no reprieve at night either.  At least two more months of this.  

RJR

Still in the high 90’s here in middle Georgia with heat index 105. No rainfall in forecast for another week at least. 

Birdcountry70

38 degrees this morning at 6:30 here in Northern MT.   When I let the dogs out I had to step out and just feel it for a while. Ahhhh. 

Big Al

38 here in south central MT also.

It's been a great August.  The last few years the smoke has been terrible from wild fires.  This year none.  Clear skies and clean air.  Ahhhh.

bigjohnsd

51F here in Spearfish right now, High of 72F, nary a cloud in the sky and little chance of rain, 20% chance of a shower tomorrow,

10% chance on Saturday and Sunday, My friend arrives on Monday to mid-eighties and no rain.

Looks like a great day to ride the 576 miles to Helena MT on Tuesday.

Love the late summer/early fall. All that and the Black Hills are still Green!

I've only had to water the lawn about 6 times this year.

Loving life, the weather looks great for my ride to Oregon, Yosemite, and home over the next couple of weeks!